“Love these places, does not disappoint”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Exactly as they claim. Great burgers and more. Love the combinations and customizations. So much better than fast food burgers.

Our server was great. He was funny, attentive and nothing went without notice.

Overall very nice and would recommend this location if in the area.

There are newer reviews for Red Robin Gourmet Burgers

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Super friendly waiter, and the food was great. The place was pretty crowded because the tables are so closely spaced. This was the first Red Robin that I've seen with such lack of space. But the great service made up for it.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

This was my 2nd visit to this particular Red Robin. Again the food was excellent, prepared as I had asked. However, unlike my first visit, my server was not up to standard. She was pleasant, took my order quickly, then I waited for my food. This was 11:05am, they opened at 11. I saw my order come up in the pass through, and it sat there, and I waited while others were served. The young man tending bar apparently noticed I wasn't served, and he brought my order to me. Finally, when I was nearly finished, my server came to ask if everything was alright, disappointing!

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Asked for an Allergen Menu due to Celiacs and my need to avoid gluten. Paper menu was not available. This was ok by me as I learned the chain was transitioning to an app style device that allows the input of multiple allergens. If you want to stay away from gluten/dairy/soy then it is entirely possible to determine your options by inputting the necessary information. NICE!! I found this a bit cumbersome at the last second but believe it is an improvement overall. Th upcoming phone app will at least allow you to create and save personalized meals for future use.

The staff was attentive, knowledgable, and accommodating of my dietary requirements. It is nice to see a business with a dedicated fryer separate from the others just for their gluten free fries. Guaranteed to never have gluten products put into it according to the manager. The burger was good and cooked as ordered. The bun left something to speak of but then again, I have learned not to expect much in the way of a good gluten free bun.

Becki was my server and she was the best. Very accommodating, patient, and (most of all) understanding.

I will visit here again.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We love going to RR, it is always good food and nice servers. We like to go when our parents are visiting, but it is a struggle for my father who doesnt hear so good. The music tends to be way too loud, so its hard to have conversation with the music so loud.