“Average +”

Cuisines: American
Spokane
“Average +”
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

More of a convenience than anything else for us. The food is always hot and plenty to chose from. The only issue is the menu doesn't change much, if you plan to go back you will probably have the same choices with the exception of just a couple. This place has one of the best salad bars in town, and well stocked.
Overall the restaurant is clean and the service is above average. I would recommend it for large groups and office functions. One more big thing to point out, the place is always clean.

Visited May 2013

Spokane Valley, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best buffet in town maybe cuz your technically the only one lmao what a joke”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Best buffet in town they call themselves LMAO r u kidding??? Is that because technically this place is in the Spokane Valley and GOLDEN CORRAL is in Spokane? Must be because this place is HORRIBLE and I mean SLOP. Do yourself the favor and skip this dump and head to golden corral at least they have twice the selection for the same money and GC s food is actually eatable and decent tasting. This place greasy bacon rubber old eggs (cook tried to tell me they were only 30mins old) I said you are so wacked I am a sous chef and I know food those are min hour old and nasty. When I complained to Dennis and remember HES THE FRONT END manager so don't plan on him being helpful as he told me I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FOOD was his response. He finally refunded my money and my family left elsewhere to eat. But not before Dennis lied and said yeah I checked with the cook he was about to pull those eggs as he knew they were close I said who the F are u kidding he was making pancakes when I brought it to his attention. I have also spoke to someone who has been in there kitchen area and his response to me was I don t eat there I have been in their kitchen! I said thanks for telling me now.. I wouldn't have DENNIS representing my company for NOTHING what a waste of air he is and RUDE!!

Orting, Washington
“Good Buffet”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I ate at this restaurant last night. The selection was good. Steaks made to order, ribs, chicken, the normal stuff. A man at the door gave me the tour of the place. Sweet old man he had to be at least 80 if not in the 90's. The desert bar was also good and included cotton candy, ice cream and a variety of other items.

Spokane, WA
“Best of the rest.”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I've been to all buffets in the Spokane area on numerous occasions. I have found that most buffets eb and flow relative to quality. But at this moment I will rate the Timber Creek Grill Buffet as "best of the rest." This rating could of course change. However, last night I detected a staff very much devoted to excellent service. They were all very busy and very pleasant. It was as if they couldn't do enough for their customers. In this catagory only one other buffet in Spokane comes even close. The buffet is very well laid out with a huge number of choices. I also noticed that all trays were constantly full with absolutely no spills anywhere. The food quality was well above the normal buffet level. The entire staff deserves a lot of credit......they made it happen.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank steelhead2007
Richwood, New Jersey
“Good for the money.”
Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

The salad bar was great. They actually had beats. Something few places with a kind price seem to have any more. Food seemed fresh. Staff seemed courteous. And the location was clean. My husband said he would have liked it if they had more food choices. That's why I gave it a 4 instead of a 5. But very decent for the price.