“Best vegetarian eggs Benedict ever!”
Review of Cottage Cafe

Cottage Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: A Little out of the way but worth the effort!
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Love meeting my friends here for breakfast. My husband often has business meetings there. I love the outside cottage facade and decor. I also like the open kitchen where the chefs can be viewed preparing the delicious food.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

My 19 year old son insisted we go to Cottage Cafe when he was on leave in July and warned me the wait might be an hour or more but it didn't matter how long we had to wait, it was worth it. We didn't have to wait an hour - but he was right. The food was amazing and portions were generous enough to satisfy a young Marine, My mom and I just took a quick weekend visit to Spokane and on our way I told her we had to eat at Cottage Cafe and no matter how long we had to wait it would be worth it, :-). We lucked out as things are a little quieter in the fall - we had a short wait, an amazing breakfast, and a lovely waitress who took our photo so I could send it to my son. Thanks!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Food was fabulous, service was fantastic! We ate here 2 days in a row for breakfast! Grandparents and us with our 2 daughters ages 5 and 7. We all loved it!

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Our breakfast was delicious - many items for youngsters and seniors alike. Come hungry - portions are large, and prices good. A local favorite. Parking ample.

Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

I don't typically like (or eat breakfast) and I'm not a "gravy" person...that said I'm craving another bacon and cheese omelette with the cottage fries and that crack the call "gravy"! Come with a huge appetite and leave needing a nap! We WILL return!