“Try here if you want an excellent breakfast!”
Review of Cottage Cafe

Cottage Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: A Little out of the way but worth the effort!
Reviewed August 23, 2013

My friends and I went here Thursday around 1230 for a late breakfast. We had to wait for ten minutes, but it was definately well worth the wait! I got the chicken fried steak for $10 and it was large enough to feed at least two. It also was delicious. The hashbrowns were fantastic too. The service was fast, and the atmosphere was family friendly and cheerful! Next time my parents come to town, I will bring them here.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

This place is FANTASTIC....I wanted to extend our vacation just to eat here again. They are pretty busy so there might be a little wait (we waited 15 minutes)...and the parking lot is small...but it is SO worth it. Have the biscuits and gravy for breakfast!!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

While on a road trip we stopped here for lunch. What a gem...the place was hopping, most tables full. We felt lucky to get a seat. Now I know why it is so busy. Service was very good...they certainly know how to multitask! Charming pictures and old prints from a bygone era!
We each had a different kind of burger, each delicious. Oh, and the cottage fries...yummy!

Outside seating as well.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

My family visited this very good restaurant this last Sunday. The food is always good, always reasonably priced and the service is superior! The restaurant stays very busy all times but is able to handle the masses on the weekend without even blinking an eye. I know the restaurant also offers lunch items but truthfully we have been so impressed with breakfast choices, we have never tried lunch. As an added statement, I would like to state this restaurant seems to have employees that truly enjoy what they are doing and it shows, it is NOT just a 'job'. I highly recommend this establishment. Hours daily are 7AM-2PM.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Amazing breakfast all around! I was sad when my biscuits and gravy was gone. We are in town for two days so we will be coming back tomorrow. Great service too, friendly and fast. This is it!!