“Busy gem, excellent burgers!”
Review of Cottage Cafe

Cottage Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: A Little out of the way but worth the effort!
Reviewed August 7, 2013

While on a road trip we stopped here for lunch. What a gem...the place was hopping, most tables full. We felt lucky to get a seat. Now I know why it is so busy. Service was very good...they certainly know how to multitask! Charming pictures and old prints from a bygone era!
We each had a different kind of burger, each delicious. Oh, and the cottage fries...yummy!

Outside seating as well.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

My family visited this very good restaurant this last Sunday. The food is always good, always reasonably priced and the service is superior! The restaurant stays very busy all times but is able to handle the masses on the weekend without even blinking an eye. I know the restaurant also offers lunch items but truthfully we have been so impressed with breakfast choices, we have never tried lunch. As an added statement, I would like to state this restaurant seems to have employees that truly enjoy what they are doing and it shows, it is NOT just a 'job'. I highly recommend this establishment. Hours daily are 7AM-2PM.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Amazing breakfast all around! I was sad when my biscuits and gravy was gone. We are in town for two days so we will be coming back tomorrow. Great service too, friendly and fast. This is it!!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Fantastic food and top-notch service in a warm, friendly environment. I could not ask for more. My sincere thanks to the Cottage Cafe for an excellent breakfast!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

The service was top notch, and the food tasted excellent.

Our server was very busy, but he was on top of everything and had a witty remark and a smile for everyone.

I had a dish that's kind of hard to screw up (French Toast), but the flavors of the the cinnamon and vanilla were really excellent. The other breakfast staples--eggs, hash browns--were all stand-outs in a town that has some pretty lowly breakfast joints.