“WOW!! Best food ever!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cottage Cafe

Cottage Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A Little out of the way but worth the effort!
Spokane, Washington
“WOW!! Best food ever!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

I can't believe this quaint little restaurant has been here for 3 yrs, but we have only just recently discovered it. It is small, so there is a wait, but soooo worth it! The entire staff, was quick, efficient and super friendly, funny too. The food was delish. I had an omelette, with the creamiest eggs ever. They weren't dry like some restaurants. Not sure what they mix the eggs with, but we really enjoyed them. Hash browns were crispy and good, with toast and a great fruit jam. My daughter had waffles and my son pancakes. They enjoyed it all. I can't recommend this restaurant enough. So glad we found you Cottage Cafe!!

• Visited May 2013

my97offroad
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

We Ate Breakfast Here While Visiting From Out Of Town, Food Was Awesome And The Service Was Great! My Wife Says It Was The Best Omelet She Ever Had!

• Visited April 2013
Moscow, Idaho
“Great.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Really cute building. Homey inside. Only open until 2pm. I'm not sure how
Nice the patio is because it sits on a busy road. But all the booths inside have cute divided light windows. Food comes fast. And they offer two choices of small combos that relieved my husband from the burden of having to split with me. I ordered the blueberries on my half waffle for a dollar and they were very generous.

• Visited April 2013
Arlington, Ohio
“Casually perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Ate here four times and had a great meal each time. Beware of waiting for a table, booth, or even a seat at counter. Place do not take reservation, which adds to its charm. Yet, they do a great job serving quick meals with excellent quality.

• Visited March 2013
Spokane, Washington
“Great local restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

This has become my husbands favorite lunch spot on our day off. We have gone 5 times now and each time has been great. The place is very small and does fill up quickly. We have not been here for breakfast but even at lunch its always full. We stopped on Monday with 45 minutes to have lunch and get to an appt. I was not sure this was possible for a sitdown place. We were seated quickly, and within 10min had our lunch. I am sure the key to this small place is quick prompt service. Everything that I have had here had been fantastic. Definately a great local restaurant that will be here for a long time!

• Visited March 2013