“Best pho ever!!!”

Cuisines: Asian
Description: (509) 928-2580
Description: (509) 928-2580
Reviewed July 27, 2014

I absolutely love this place. the family that runs it is amazing and the food is outstanding. we have tried other Vietnamese restaurants and have been so disappointed. we no longer go any where else. I highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Stacy V

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We visited Spokane this month and decided to try some restaurants serving cuisines we like but are difficult to find where we live. I read the reviews on Trip Advisor and decided this is one of the places to try. We were not disappointed. The service was fast and friendly.
The Pho Ga (chicken soup) was outstanding. The bean sprouts, peppers, basil and other fresh ingredients were abundant and we added them to the large bowl of soup. (We shared a large bowl and we were glad we did...you have to be hungry to eat it all alone).
I had an interesting meal consisting of chicken cooked in a mild fish sauce with vegetables. It was different and definitely delicious. It was a BIG portion and I ended up taking some of it home. My wife's dish was equally good and equally large.
The best thing I can say about any place I visit is that I will return. I will return here eagerly and suggest you give them a try if you are looking for something different and delicious.

2  Thank Itswoots
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I was hungry for asian food and we decided to try this one. The ratings seemed to be pretty good. Boy were they misleading! The egg rolls were not good. Spring rolls had a funny taste. My husband, son and I each ordered combination dishes. The fried rice was bad. No flavor, nothing in it but maybe a pea if you were lucky. I had egg fu young, which was ok. Nothing spectacular and I didn't like the tasteless gravy that smothered it. The chow mein was the best thing on our plates, but still nothing worth remembering. Atmosphere was blah.... It was apparently a fast food restaurant at one time. I would never recommend it to anyone and will never go back. Paid too much for awful food. :/

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Americanized Pho, but there is fish sauce, hoisin sauce & sri racha at the table to fix the broth.
The Vietnamese Subs are OK for $3 each.

The place is very busy from 11:30 to 1:30PM and the younger sister runs around the restaurant, the older sister is grumpy behind the cash register (I have not seen 3rd sister). They seem to be nice to their regulars.

Use the restrooms somewhere else before you go, as the ones in the restaurant are super scary.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I lived in CA and so I'm always surrounded with foods. I have an idea what Pho should taste like. And yes, Three Sister did a good job of not Americanize this authentic Vietnamese dish. If you want good pho in "the middle of nowhere", this is a place to go.

The level of service also caught my attention. Trust me, asian restaurant have a rep for giving lousy service. The sisters here really care about their customer. They have excellent customer service.

1  Thank KellySJ07