“Pretty mediocre”

Cuisines: Asian
Description: (509) 928-2580
Description: (509) 928-2580
Reviewed October 19, 2012

This restaurant doesn't look like much inside but we read some reviews that it was pretty good. However we found it to be mediocre Asian food, everything tended to taste similar and the sweet and sour pork was really odd!

Reviewed July 20, 2012

My wife and I stopped here on our way back home. The service not withstanding, it was pretty good. My wife loves Vietnamese, and they presented a very authentic meal. The only real issues came from service... there wasn't much. We waited to be noticed to be seated and to pay. I ordered my meal as a 5 on a scale of 1 to 10 hotness, and I sure as heck hope I didn't get a 5, or else a 10 would have killed a horse! It was unbearably hot, and I love hot food.