“Above average Asian food”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Chan Bistro

Ranked #41 of 185 Restaurants in Spokane Valley
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Description: (509) 926-0366
Spokane, Washington
“Above average Asian food”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Being Asian, I can be picky about Asian food and although there are plenty of bad Asian restaurants in Spokane I would say that this place is above average. We had the Kung Boa and the curry chicken. Both were good but and I would order again.

• Visited October 2012

Calgary, Canada
“Nice Little Dining Spot”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Was a short block away from our hotel in Spokane. The food was very good although the menu had a limited selection. It is definitely worth a visit if you are looking for a place to eat in Spokane Valley.

• Visited October 2012
Seattle, Washington
“Great food!”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

The Holiday Inn Express said to go here for lunch and it was great.

Visited June 2012
Mesa
“A Real Treasure!”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

This is a great little spot. It is located in a strip mall but don't let that hold you back. We had dinner there and we'll certainly go back for more. We started with the lettuce wraps which were served with some dipping sauces. The seasoned chicken mix was wonderful and the lettuce crispy cold. I had the ginger fish and my wife had the Mongolian beef. Both were very tasty and done to perfection. The wait staff was friendly and quick to our needs. This is a wonderful find.

• Visited July 2012
Spokane, Washington
“Great little pan Asian bistro”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

First off, as a Spokane local, I will tell you that there are some terrible Asian eateries in Spokane. Chan Bistro, is thankfully, a delicious exception. My husband and I fill up on appetizers, taking advantage of Chan's Bistro's $1 off happy hour special. I believe that it runs until 6:00 PM (call to make sure). Their chicken lettuce wraps are some of the best we've ever tasted. The service is excellent. Even their full price dinners are reasonable. We always had great food at Chan's, without breaking the bank.

• Visited May 2012