“Great value and great stay!”

Mirabeau Park Hotel
Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Spokane Valley
Canada
“Great value and great stay!”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

A friend and I decided to do a spontaneous shopping trip so we booked this place last minute thru Expedia, and we were pleasantly surprised! Our room was priced great, quiet, clean and comfortable.
When we first arrived in our room we discovered that the toilet was not working so we called down to the front desk, and someone came to fix it within 10 mins.
Our only complaint was the noisy A/C unit which repeatedly turned itself on & off ALL night!

Room Tip: Call 1-2 days before you arrive with your room requests.....ie don't wait until you get there.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Dragan S, Front Office Manager at Mirabeau Park Hotel, responded to this review, August 28, 2014
Thank you. We have addressed the issue with A/C.
Thank you for your nice comments and we look forward to your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
TOFIELD
Reviewed August 8, 2014

I've stayed here a few times before and always had great experiences and very nice rooms. This was the first time I did NOT book directly with the hotel, but used booking.com. Got here, entered the room, and it is horrid! Stains ALL over the carpet, falling apart, towel rack inside the shower, smelly, musty... dirty window. Just horrid!

Went to complain to the front desk and was told that since I booked through a booking company and not directly with the hotel, they cannot offer me a discount and they had no other rooms available, so we are stuck here :(

I've always raved about this place,and it was one of my favorite hotels in America (I'm from Canada), but after this experience, I won't be back and I will make sure ALL of my friends and acquaintances know about my experience! Such a disappointment.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Dragan S, Front Office Manager at Mirabeau Park Hotel, responded to this review, September 16, 2014
Dear jumpstartalberta,
I apologize that we did not meet your and our expectations during your stay. Be assured that we are committed to providing you a most exceptional lodging experience. A would appreciate the opportunity to serve you in the future. Please call myself directly to make any future reservations and amends for your last stay.
Thank you.
Phoenix
Reviewed August 4, 2014

I stayed here 30 years ago when it was the Lamplighter Inn. On this stay, the beds were magnificent, about 18 inches deep, and just the right firmness. The pool and Jacuzzi were great and unbelievable hanging pots. All of the landscaping was incredible. The impressive registration desk was manned by a pleasant young lady and the only negative in the whole stay was a few hairs on the floor of the bathroom, that weren't mine. That doesn't freak me out like most people, I just would rather not have it. Third floor was nice and quiet. Parking was ample and vending beverage machines were well appointed. Reasonable rate too.

Room Tip: it is pretty spread out. If you plan to use the pool much, request to be located close because it ca...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
We appreciate your comments and we look forward to your next stay.
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed August 1, 2014

I booked this hotel via Priceline and I should have known that something was up with the price being low- the old saying of "You get what you pay for" fits this hotel to a tee.
The room we were given was small, musty smell, outdated and 2 double beds. The bathroom had mould around the tub, the toilet had a black rim around the inside and the carpets were old, dirty and stained. The walls are super thin and we could hear EVERYTHING....I mean everything including the guy who had a lot of stamina for about an hour or so....lol Thankfully this was just an overnight stay as we were driving through- would never stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
I am so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We have many brand new rooms at the Mirabeau Park Hotel and we are adding another 40 rooms this fall. Please call us directly to ensure that you have room type that meets your needs.
Thank you.
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed July 29, 2014

What a great Hotel, but the only issue is that acording to Hotels.com this hotel does not have handicap access rooms. We ended up using my manual chair to get to the room, but the restroom was another story. I sent Hotel.com an email to them but no response. The bed was very comfortable and the room was immaculate. My wife loved the shower. We highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for nice comments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Please call us directly to discus your needs and get perfect room for your next day.
Thank you again.
Albert Lea, Minnesota
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Wow. We never expected this! This was a very luxurious property with luxurious rooms. The enormous tiled walk in shower with glass door and rain shower head were fantastic. The granite counter tops and maple wood vanity and cabinets were beautiful and stylish. The king size bed with the down comforter was heaven! Each room has a patio door or balcony to the outside ours opened to a beautiful courtyard. We ordered room service and the food was excellent. We loved this place!

Room Tip: This place is just beautiful.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dragan S, Front Office Manager at Mirabeau Park Hotel, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Mirabeau Park Hotel. We appreciate all of your compliments and will look forward to your return.
Thank you again.
New York
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Archaic hotel, not all rooms are remodeled. Better options in the area. To top it all, front desk or their Manager do not seem to care! Got better service from hotels costing half as much. Would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank AVic1975
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your visit with us. The Mirabeau Park Hotel’s goal for every customer is to define style, comfort and service in guest hospitality, and we are deeply disappointed that your recent stay did not meet your expectations. I apologize that you feel that we don't care however I can assure you that we care about each of our guests and their satisfaction.