“nice hotel, good location”

Mirabeau Park Hotel
Ranked #8 of 13 Hotels in Spokane Valley
“nice hotel, good location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2012

I have stayed here twice and the room was very comfortable. They also had Neutrogena products for the bathroom which was a nice treat. The bed was very comfortable and the mall and dining were very close by. There was also a restaurant in the hotel, but I didn't not go there. The hotel seems dated inside and out, but that didn't bother me at all since the rooms were so clean and comfortable.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank 2215wls
Dragan S, Front Office Manager at Mirabeau Park Hotel, responded to this review, April 10, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are undertaking a major renovation throughout the property and just reopened our most recently updated wing featuring new rooms and kitchenettes for our guest convenience. We invite you to visit our award winning restaurant Max at Mirabeau on your next visit.
Thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
North Berwick, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2011

We booked this hotel both for its renovated rooms and its restaurant and both came out great. First of all, the people working in this hotel are SO friendly, from check-in, restaurant, etc. We stayed in one of the renovated rooms, and I think, based on photographs of the standard rooms, that this is probably something you want to do if you want to have a good experience. And the renovated rooms are lovely, though - a minor point - I would have redone the ceilings too, to make it look REALLY classy. But if you need or want to be in Spokane, I would DEFINITELY recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Philip_Coppens
Dragan S, Front Office Manager at Mirabeau Park Hotel, responded to this review, January 10, 2012
Dear Philip,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your visit with us. At Mirabeau Park hotel we endeavor to provide our guests with a best lodging experience and are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Spokane, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2011

This hotel was excellent in all aspects! From the service at reservation, check-in, cleanliness and food and beverage!

The room that we stayed in was renovated and the amenities and furnishings were great.

I would definitely stay at this hotel again and highly recommend it to others.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sc0ttR0gers
Dragan S, Front Office Manager at Mirabeau Park Hotel, responded to this review, November 25, 2011
Dear Sc0ttR0gers,
Thank you and We Wish You Happy Holidays.
Spokane, Washington, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2011

A jewel in the Valley. Sport team friendly,accomadating and easily accessable. As an independant hotel they are more sensative and flexable then most chains. Personal treatment from sales and GM.

Room Tip: Executive Rooms by front desk and close to year-round outdoor pool & spa. Live music on weekend...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank Andy S
Andy-Rooney-1, General Manager at Mirabeau Park Hotel, responded to this review, December 1, 2011
Dear Andy
I am happy to hear that you had a great stay at the Mirabeau park Hotel. Thank you for leaving your complimentary review on TripAdvisor and we hope to welcome you back again soon!
Have a great day and Happy Holidays.
Andrew Rooney
General Manager.
Portland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2011

Amazing hotel! I had a great experience from the moment I set foot into the Mirabeau Park Hotel. The front desk staff was exceptional (very friendly and nice!) and welcomed me as if I was a long time customer, though it was my first time here. I could feel it was different than walking into an average chain hotel/motel.

I got a good deal on the room and it exceeded my expectations by far. Very clean and comfortable room and it was exactly what I was looking for. I had noise concerns as this hotel is close to the freeway, but that didn’t turn out to be a problem. For how close it is to a major freeway, it was a very quiet stay. You get the best of both worlds in that it is relatively calm and quiet, but also very convenient to a lot of different things in Spokane. The restaurant here also was excellent for happy hour.

I went several months ago during the summer and while there were some renovations going on at the time, the staff made do and my stay was very enjoyable and they went above and beyond to be as helpful as possible. If I’m in the area again anytime soon, I wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again and highly recommend it.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank Redtigeriii
Dragan S, Front Office Manager at Mirabeau Park Hotel, responded to this review, November 8, 2011
Dear Redtigeriii.
Your wonderful review has been shared with our staff.
We will look forward to your return and to ensuring that you have another wonderful experience.
Have a great day.
Calgary, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2011

The staff was great at this hotel. I had two different reservations for two different nights. They combined the reservation so we wouldnt have to check out and in again. (Believe me some hotels will make you do this) They made sure we were looked after. The patio off of our room was nice and gave it a residence feeling. The only complaint we had was noise from upstairs. Pick 2nd floor without the patio if you are sensative to noise. The noise wasn't partying just people running around. Anyway it didnt last too long and we chose to stay here again a week later when we returned after going to Seattle.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank jaydick
Dragan S, Front Office Manager at Mirabeau Park Hotel, responded to this review, October 24, 2011
Dear jaydick
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Mirabeau Park Hotel. We appreciate all of your compliments and will look forward to your return. Thank you again.
Porto, Portugal
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2011

Very well located, and friendly staff.
The top of this place is the Restaurant Max. I'm sure you will not find better place to eat.
At night they organize some events at the nar side, which makes your stay more confortable.
About installations, you have all what you need. I just don´t Star it at 5*, because the rooms are not the best, and when Hotel is full is a bit noisy on the corredors.
But anyway, everytime I come back I will stay there.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank TripComment
Dragan S, Front Office Manager at Mirabeau Park Hotel, responded to this review, October 14, 2011
Dear TripComment Thank you for taking the time to review Mirabeau Park Hotel. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. That you for your comments regarding MAX at mirabeau,. We are pleased to have provided you with a pleasant lodging experience and we hope to see you back again soon.
Dragan Sarenac