“The best sports bar in the valley!”

Goodtymes Bar & Grill
Ranked #109 of 186 Restaurants in Spokane Valley
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Spokane, Washington
“The best sports bar in the valley!”
Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

Great happy hour and food. Their Pizzas are hand made and amazing! Staff is also amazing. Had the best time ever watching the Seahawks win Super Bowl there!

Visited June 2013

Spokane, Washington
“Great atmosphere, great people, great food.”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Our Spokane Valley SeaHawkers Club watches Seahawks games there every Sunday and we have never had a bad experience. This is not the same place it was when it was a dance club 3 years ago. Three huge hi-def screens. Much better management and great help. There are a couple things on the menu that I would rate as excellent. The Rarin' roast beef for one.

• Visited January 2014
Idaho Falls, Idaho
“Terrible salad”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Visited on a Thursday night to watch some football and have dinner. No room at the bar to sit so I sat on the floor. Great selection of TVs to choose from and I found my game. The service was average. Ordered a Cobb Salad because I was oddly craving a SALAD. What was delivered was a bowl of cold meat with a couple shreds of what appeared to resemble lettuce. You couldn't force me to eat here again at gunpoint.

• Visited October 2013
Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
“Typical Sports bar”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Food was good and lots of TV's and Big screens to view the games.
I had my 16 year old daughter and 13 year old son with me and I asked before we went in if it was "Family Friendly". I was told yes but that after 9 p.m. the kids would have to leave. It was 7:45 p.m. and we ordered right away but it took almost an hour to get our dinners. We finished our dinner right at 9 p.m. and I was waiting for our bill to arrive when the bouncer said that we had to leave ...now! I told him that that I was just waiting for the bill and he said that the kids would have to wait outside !?! The place was only about 1/4 full but the bouncer made it adamantly clear the kids were to vacate ...now!
Good place for adults but not kids.

Visited August 2013
Houston, Texas
“Food Was Horrible”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We went in for a quick meal after traveling all day. Pizza crust tasted frozen and thawed while it cooked in their pizza oven. Waitress apparently couldn't keep the tabs straight for the only 2 tables she had...one was a long table with a huge party and the other was just my husband and myself. I'd hate to see her if they had a restaurant/bar full of patrons! We won't go back.

• Visited August 2013