“Just like the old days”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Spokane
“Just like the old days”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Just like the places I remember as a kid. Everything is fresh made, hot and the service is great . The first time I went into Ron's it was taken back to how it used to be. The prices are fair, the fries are plenty. I recommend the shrimp basket.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Paul L

Spokane, WA
“Best burger in the valley.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

For many, many years I've gone to Ron's for their "Big R" burger. I order mine with lots of onions and extra sauce. These burgers are really delicious with many layers of flavor. As I type this I am craving more "Big R's" so guess where I'm headed.

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank steelhead2007
Vancouver, Washington
“Yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

It is your typical burger place but the shakes are off the hook! I love a good bacon cheeseburger and they do not disappoint!!! I was in Spokane on business and heard that this place was good.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Julie P
Liberty Lake, Washington
“Worst food ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012

Stopped in just before closing. In addition to it costing $25 for 3 people, my chicken sandwich was completely inedible. It was so overcooked, I literally could not chew it. My daughters hamburger from the kids meal was about the size of a White Castle burger and my wifes chicken strips were soaked in grease. When we confronted the staff, the response was "sorry, the kitchen is closed". This place should be shut down

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Eddie J
College Place, Wa
“OK burgers but great fries”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

I wasn't really too impressed with the burgers but I really liked their fries and thought their fries had a lot of flavor to it and the service was good, too bad the burgers couldn't hold up to the quality of their fries

• Visited July 2012