My better half and I both got sick after eating here. We were a bit shocked at how dirty it was inside, and it doesn't look like they have done any upkeep around the place in many months. I swear the pad thai tasted like it had been warmed up from the prior day. The noodles were all gummy and stuck together. My water was served in a dirty glass. The service was poor as well, and the waitress did not bother to ask how our food was. We finally had to ask for the check, and there was only one other table of 4 people in the restaurant. The prices are on the high side also. The only thing I can recommend about this place is to stay away.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.