“Nice lunch choice”

Twig's Bistro and Martini Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Twig's Bistro and Martini Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: N Evergreen Rd.
Reviewed July 24, 2013

A break after shopping at mall. We had the Cuban Dip, unusual as it was not a pressed sandwich as we have had in Florida. We had a side salad, but from looking at neighbors' tables we should have had the soup. Service was a bit slow but then this is not a fast food joint...I noticed the booths were a bit worn.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

My wife and I are very pleased with this restaurant and we have eaten here a total of three times on two trips. When we ate there last night we got right into our table. My order came back wrong, it wasn't the black and blue New York steak but it was a different cut of steak that I really liked. I wish I could remember the name of what I ordered. The waitress, who was so nice, gave us a free dessert to make up for the mistake. But I am glad of the mistake - my wife had some of my steak, too. Excellent service, nice staff. We'd eat here again if in Spokane again. We noticed that they have at least one other location in town. If you're staying at the La Quinta Inn in Spokane Valley it's near by. I don't think you'd need a reservation. Honestly, this food was better than I've had at a five star resort - and half the price.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

We have eaten here before and it's always good, friendly service and tasty food. My husband had the pizza and I had the chicken and they were both delicious.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

They have a great list of Martinis here. All the food id great, but the Twigs Burger is fantastic. The garlic fries are yummy as well if you like garlic!

1  Thank Shelly W
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I really appreciate the efforts that Twigs has made for people with gluten allergies. You feel like you are welcome when you have a Gluten allergy. The food is excellent and they actually have gluten free bread and pizza! It is a nice change to go to a restaurant and actual be able to order off a menu. Good food and great atmosphere. Had the pizza one visit and even the people that where not gluten free liked our pizza. On another visit had the hamburger with fries and it was fantastic. People with highly sensitive gluten allergy are not able to have the fries and they let you know that when you ask for a gluten free menu.