Not bad value for a new large suite. Can't beat the location across from mall if shopping. We had a creekside room and it was quite. Large window to watch the bikers and joggers go by. We only stayed one night but check in was very efficient and the breakfast Buffett was excellent. The coupons for free bar drinks is a bit of a joke as the beer or wine is in a very small glass but it is still nice to have a small bar on site if you do want to eat or drink more but beware it is only open about 4:30 to 9:30.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceptional has never been so affordable! Located on the banks of the beautiful Spokane River, the Oxford Suites Spokane Valley is situated no more than a few steps from the Centennial Trail, Spokane Valley Mall, great restaurants and just a short drive from the Mirabeau Point Park, regional wineries and the Plantes Ferry Soccer Fields. Complimentary amenities include Full Hot Breakfast Buffet, Evening Reception, High Speed Wi-Fi, Parking, Indoor Pool, Spa, Sauna, Steam Room & Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Oxford Suites Spokane Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford Suites Spokane Valley Hotel Spokane Valley
- Oxford Hotel Spokane Valley