This was our first stay at the Oxford Suites in Spokane Valley and we will definitely return and recommend it to our friends. Our reserved room wasn't ready by 3:45, so we settled for a room on a lower floor. Nice view of the river, comfortable bed, great breakfast and the free drinks were a nice added amenitie. The staff are friendly and helpful. I liked that it was close to the Valley Mall and not far from other shopping, just across the highway. The only thing I didn't like was the citrus scented shower gel, and shampoo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceptional has never been so affordable! Located on the banks of the beautiful Spokane River, the Oxford Suites Spokane Valley is situated no more than a few steps from the Centennial Trail, Spokane Valley Mall, great restaurants and just a short drive from the Mirabeau Point Park, regional wineries and the Plantes Ferry Soccer Fields. Complimentary amenities include Full Hot Breakfast Buffet, Evening Reception, High Speed Wi-Fi, Parking, Indoor Pool, Spa, Sauna, Steam Room & Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Oxford Suites Spokane Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford Suites Spokane Valley Hotel Spokane Valley
- Oxford Hotel Spokane Valley