“Great Stay!”

A La Quinta traveler
Lewiston, Idaho, USA
Reviewed October 24, 2013

1  Thank A La Quinta traveler
Michelle L, Public Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Spokane Valley, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Reviewed October 23, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kenneth P

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I booked a room online for 8/30/2012 for 2 days. I was unable to take the trip due to a conflict, so I called the Inn and cancelled the reservation. Since it was about 10 days before the reserved date, I didn't think there was any problem, and I was assured that my cancellation was processed. After the reserved date passed, I noticed a charge on my debit card for the room. When I called to dispute the charge, I was told I never cancelled the reservation. The manager was unwilling to admit they made a mistake, and I ended up paying for a room I never used. I have not stayed at that La Quinta, or any other since then.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank msbiest

Dear Traveler,

We're very sorry to hear about your issue last year. Normally the cancellation number that we give when we cancel a reservation is all you need for this type of circumstance. It's just as important for us to cancel reservations as it is for us to make or change them. Without a cancellation number, it's impossible to verify who you called and spoke with.

We're very sorry that you are still upset about this incident and we encourage you to write down your cancellation number in a safe place for ANY hotel cancellation.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

1  Thank JackAngi

A La Quinta traveler
seattle
Reviewed October 22, 2013

1  Thank A La Quinta traveler

Reviewed October 10, 2013

This was a stop over form our annual salmon fishing trip to the coast. We were looking for a place to park our boat and plug in a freezer. Very accommodating staff , found a plug in location and booked our room close by. Room was very clean and neat. Breakfast space was larger then most but still too small in my opinion. Selection was good and kept well stocked but taken down a little early , I believe around 9 to10 am. Location is about 1.5 miles off the interstate.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Hi Paul!

It was a pleasure making your reservation and also meeting you when you arrived at La Quinta Spokane heading back from your fishing trip! We love looking for ways to make your visit much more enjoyable and to put your mind at ease from all worries.

Hopefully we get to see you next year for your annual salmon trip! We will reserve that room by the outdoor outlet again for you!

michellelin@hour88.com

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I stayed for a week and it was pleasant. the indoor pool was heated and refreshing. I loved the king size bed and little dining area. Wifi was ok, good late at night and early morning, but lagged as is the case when many people are using it. Loved the cookies and coffee at 7 PM each night.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable week long stay at La Quinta Spokane! We're happy you got to take advantage of our amenities such as the indoor heated pool, freshly baked cookies, and wi-fi. We're very concerned that the Internet lagged during your stay. We will look into what caused the lag since it shouldn't due to our amazing broadband signal!

Thank you so much for staying with us. We hope to see you again soon!