We stayed here over the Christmas break. We chose this hotel because we got a good rate on Hotwire. Normally we stay at the Holiday Inn Express when we travel through Spokane. Here are pluses and minuses of this hotel:
- Price was good. We got a $70 rate over the holiday break.
- Room was decent. Quiet, good beds, clean.
- Location (in terms of highway access) is fine.
- Pool was decent, except that they close it from 9 - 10 every morning for cleaning, which was just about smack-dab when our kids wanted to swim.
-Waffle maker in the breakfast bar was a big hit with my kids
- They allow pets, which we did not need, and seemed to bring in a "certain crowd". Enough said.
- Coffee was AWFUL. Very weak, no taste. Basically could not drink it.
- Fitness room pretty much sucked. They only had 2 cardio machines, both outdated, and the 'stair stepper' was broken. Also, once you started on the only other cardio machine (treadmill), you could not hear the TV, even at full volume (it was in the opposite corner of the room, close to the broken stair stepper). No plug-in capabilities. Very sub-par.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking