“A great place for a get away”

Residence Inn Spokane East Valley
Ranked #8 of 13 Hotels in Spokane Valley
Reviewed January 7, 2014

This property is kept extremely clean and fresh. Evening reception is awesome and breakfast in the morning has a good variety. Rooms are spacious and are bright and cheeful. All staff are extremely helpful and friendly.

Room Tip: I prefer the higher floors but this is in a quiet area
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Norm S
Angela M, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Spokane East Valley, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Good Morning Norm S,

Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn by Marriott for you lodging needs. I want to thank you for you positive feedback. We are always looking to hear how we are doing as our goal is to provide memorable stays. Our housekeeping staff works hard to make sure our property is in top shape. We look forward to having you again in the future, and please let me know if there is every anything we can do for you.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Spent two nights here during a very quick trip for NCAA DII Cross Country Nationals. Clean room and friendly staff. Hot breakfast every day was a nice way to start the day!! We are already planning to return when we can stay for a longer time and make use of the bike trail behind the property.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side of the property have a view of the Spokane River and the bike/fitness trail.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Teresa C

Good Morning Teresa,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post such kind words about our property and staff. We offer a great service during our summer months were we have bikes available for use during their stay for trail rides. Our goal is to have every guest have a memorable experience, and are very thrilled to see you again soon in the future.

Please let me know when you are back in the area, I would love to set your reservation up for you.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

We are truly becoming fans of the Residence Inn brand! We are finding they are genuine and hospitable, a rarer and rarer quality in today's hotel chains! We found our room to be very comfortable, very clean with a newer design, very well appointed for an extended stay, and breakfast was just what we have come to pleasantly expect. The staff was wonderful, even when we had an issue/confusion arise. They handled it with decorum and generosity, things very difficult to find in comparably priced chains today. I would most definitely recommend the property to anyone needing a hotel in Spokane!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank SuePurrQT3-14
Angela M, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Spokane East Valley, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Good Afternoon,

It is a pleasure to hear from you, and Thank you so much for the wonderful comments. We are committed to making your stay as easy as possible. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us and letting us know how your stay was. Please feel free to reach out to me, and let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Spent two nights here while we were in the area. The room was spotless and well stocked. Unfortunately, the ceilings are a bit thin or our upstairs neighbors were louder than average as we could hear them every morning starting at 3am.

Front desk staff was fantastic and the free breakfast was surprisingly fresh, warm and tasty.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Wadingmoose
Angela M, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Spokane East Valley, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Good Afternoon,

We would like to Thank You for providing us very positive feedback. We take every comment to heart as it helps us exceed expectations every time. I am sorry that the neighbors above you were loud. We work on trying to keep everyone quite, and apologize for this.
We look forward to when we can serve you again in the future.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

My wife and I stayed here on a recent business trip to the area. We stay in a lot of Residence Inn properties across the US. This location is definitely a cut above most similar properties. They are within easy walking distance to muliple restaurants, grocery stores and the Spokane Valley mall.

The property itself is exceptionally clean and well maintained. Our room was large and spacious. The complimentary, high speed Internet was easy to use and had great bandwidth.

The staff were all friendly and accommodating. The morning breakfast was truly better than most. We stayed here four nights and every morning a different special hot item was offered on the buffet. We also were here several nights for the Manager's Receptions. With their great offerings it was not necessary to go out to dinner.

One of the nicest features of this property is its close proximity to the Spokane River and its hiking/biking trail. We were able to get in several nice walks along the river and the hotel also offers several bicycles for guest use.

We would definitely stay at this property again on a future visit to the area.

Room Tip: Enjoy the Spokane River walk.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank TSchenk

Good Afternoon,

I want to thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment on our hotel. Our hotel takes pride in make each guest feel like they are at home, were you can enjoy modern comforts, while away. We truly look forward to being able to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

In planning our trip was California to Montana I wanted to stay at a Marriott that would offer first class rooms and service, We found it at this Marriott. Dan checked us in with ease and we proceeded to go for a bike ride along the Spokane river located behind the hotel. We then had dinner at the hotel, which was hosted by Alissa, who was very polite, friendly and personable. Our breakfast was great and the whole experience was outstanding. We attempted to let the manager know about the great service provided by Dan and Alissa but he appeared uninterested. We intend to take our comments to a higher level. We normally do not compliment employees but these two young people deserve credit for their hospitality. we were unable to get a room for our return trip home. Would highly recommend this place.

Room Tip: High floor was very quiet
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jeff3239
Angela M, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Spokane East Valley, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review. Dan and Alyssa are a great asset to our hotel. I thank you for taking the time to recognize their talent with in the hospitality community, they are a rare find. I am truly happy that you were able to meet and interact with both individuals. Since, your review we have share your comments with the whole entire stay. We look forward to the time we may serve you again. Please feel free to contact me if there is anything I can help you with. (509)-892-9300 ext 2552.

Angela M

Reviewed August 6, 2013

About two years ago i stayed at this hotel and had a truly AWFUL experience - wrote about it on Trip Advisor as I didn't want it to be repeated for others. I swore right then and there that I would not return until things had changed. Well, I had heard there were improvements....so I booked a trip for July 2013.

In a word: Wow! EVERYTHING about this stay either met or exceeded my expectations. The staff was one of the most professional I had ever encountered. Every request (and we had more than a few with young children) was met with a smile and a helping hand. Facilities were clean, breakfast was fresh and warm, and overall, it seemed the place had made tremendous progress since my last visit. Honestly, I cannot get over how every single member of the staff was 100% focused on meeting or surpassing our every need.

I've stayed at dozens of Residence Inns across the country and this recent stay in Spokane was among the best, ever. I am happy to be able to say that my previous review has been rendered obsolete. I will be returning in the future and I look forward to it!

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank myklrl

Good Afternoon,

I am so happy that we were able to redeem ourselves for your stay in July. We take every comment very seriously and we work with our staff to ensure the best service possible. We appreciate that you were willing to give us another try. We look forward to your next vacation and please let me know if there is anything that I can help you out with.

Angela Miller,

Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#1 of 13 in Spokane Valley
Baymont Inn & Suites Spokane Valley
Baymont Inn & Suites Spokane Val...
#10 of 13 in Spokane Valley
Hampton Inn & Suites Spokane Valley
Best Western Plus Liberty Lake Inn
Mirabeau Park Hotel
Mirabeau Park Hotel
#7 of 13 in Spokane Valley

Been to Residence Inn Spokane East Valley? Share your experiences!