“Great one night stay”

Residence Inn Spokane East Valley
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Spokane Valley
Reviewed August 10, 2012

We stayed here on our way to Glacier National Park. We got in a little early and they were nice to try to accommodate getting our rooms ready (we had two). Over all a nice one-night stay and good breakfast the next morning.

There are newer reviews for Residence Inn Spokane East Valley

Reviewed July 19, 2012

My company sends us to The Residence Inn in Spokane several times a month and we are very pleased with the cleanliness as well as the customer service. Now that its summer my family and I will be traveling to the area again to Silverwood and we will definately stay at the Residence Inn in Spokane. Thank you for always exceeding our expectations!!!
-Desiree

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 19, 2012

My Family stays here everytime we go to Spokane and the staff is wonderful. Our room is always meeting our expectations. I read through a few of the reviews below and I cannot believe some of the comments. Not only does my family stay at the Residence Inn we always send our family and friends there as well. We will continue to stay with this hotel...they are a great example of a Marriott hotel.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Booked a couple of rooms here while enroute to a Glacier N.P. Camp trip. Being a Marriott rewards member I used points to secure the rooms and did not check Trip Advisor prior to booking, but did review posts prior to arrival. I was a bit concerned due to some posts mentioning the lack of housekeeping and stocking of the rooms. Sure enough there was no back up Toilet tissue and the kitchens were not stocked to the standard I have been used to over the last 10 years and over 100 nights I have been stayed at the R.I. There was not any phone service in one of our rooms and also no bedding for the sleeper couch available. Why the GM does not address the concerns on Trip Advisor is beyond me. The issues brought up are systemic and can easily be remedied. I am not in the hospitality industry but ensuring there is back up tissue products can not be more than a two dollar investment in customer satisfaction.
I have always preffered Residence Inn for Business and Pleasure accomodations-this stay did not measure up to my expectations.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Very comfortable rooms. Easy access to I 90 and local restaurants. Breakfast staff and Front office very friendly.. However the House keeping department was very poor. Did not even make my bed which was not appropiate. Also they never emptied the trash under the sink.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Definitely not the best, but not the worst either. While my room was ok, can see traces of what others have mentioned about poor housekeeping. I had a hair clip left on the ground and hair still in the hairdryer I assume from the previous guest. Breakfast I would have to say is below average relative to other residence inns, some pieces of my scrambled eggs were rectangular...I guess I got a corner piece. Would still stay in the future due to location and the general convenience of the room layouts in residence inns, e.g. Kitchen, suite, easy entrance.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 3, 2012

My family and I stay at Residence Inn's whenever we travel. We love the full breakfasts, full kitchens, and family-friendly ammenities and layout. Generally speaking, our experiences are usually very good and we highly recommend the chain. HOWEVER....

...the Residence Inn in Spokane Valley is by far the WORST Residence Inn we have ever stayed at. We've been here a few times, and each time it has been consistently bad. We do not plan on returning. The housekeeping service is AWFUL - there were days when our dishes were not washed, our beds were not made, and our room was not cleaned. They regularly "run out" (?!?) of things such as extra towels, extra blankets, and extra pillows. The front desk is understaffed and they expect you to come to them for every request - nothing is ever brought to your room. Further, the property feels run down for a Residence Inn - the "Marriott" quality just does not exist.

I am anxious for the day when this hotel gets new ownership/management so that it can be brought up to Marriott standards. Unfortunately, today, they are a long, LONG way off the mark.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family