“Disgusting food”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Grill
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Stopped in for a quick bite during the summer. Everything I had tasted like it was basted in grease before they served it. Fries were cold and soggy, burger was dry and flavorless. Will never stop in again.

Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

We stopped here on our drive cross country and we were very pleased with the food, service, and the cost! My brother found this place on Urbanspoon and I'm glad we gave it a shot. My Scotsman burger (patty with ham) was $3.50 and my onion rings were some of the best I've had in forever. Word of caution they only accept cash, go to the bank if you don't have any because I highly recommend this place

2  Thank David C
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Good food, well priced, polite service. Too bad there's only one restaurant!!

Reviewed April 14, 2012

Reminds me of the ol dairy queens in 60's - foods good fresh & always fair in prices . They do make great burgers .

Reviewed November 12, 2009

I don't know, I suppose... I don't know why people make such a fuss over this totally pedestrian burger joint. I've been there twice, and it just doesn't move the meter. Last time I went with two of my kids. We each had a bacon cheese burger basket, and SPLIT a large strawberry shake. It was $28! How thrifty! And the feckless, bored counter woman couldn't have even cared less that we were there... You're better off going to Dick's downtown. Seriously...

1  Thank gcleff11