My family and I stayed at Crossland in Spokane, WA and it was great!! The only unfortunate thing was that we only had planned to stay one night, so we didn't get the chance to use the fully supplied kichenette. We were doing some shopping and decided to stay the night since we are not from Spokane. I looked for something cheap, and when I found this place with a VERY LOW price, I grabbed it without knowing what I was getting. Well to my greatest satisfaction, Crossland was more than I expected. The customer service was excellent, they were very friendly and helpful. The rooms (I got two) were absolutely perfect! The space, the cleanliness and the kitchen (that was fully supplied with everything you would need to make coffee, cook, wash your dishes, keep your food cold, and use the microwave too!) was beyond my expectations!! I was so happy with everything at Crossland, the next time I need to stay in Spokane, I will definitely be going back to this place!! (don't rely on the pictures that are posted on the internet-they do not give it the justice it deserves!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Spokane Valley. We are located just 3 miles from Dishman Hills Conservation Area and 9 miles from Riverfront Park. We are also 9 miles from the Spokane Convention Center. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Spokane - Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland Spokane Hotel Spokane Valley
- Extended Stay America Spokane