We stayed here when visiting family for a few days. The room was okay. The bed was VERY small and uncomfortable. The bathroom was adequate, but it wasn't the cleanest. We didn't use any of the kitchen features. The neighborhood was fine, a lot of businesses around, but not too shady. I felt pretty safe there. There is a charge for WiFi, but the lady at the front desk said she would waive the fee for us, although we didn't end up using it. For our purposes it was fine. I wouldn't exactly want to stay there again, but if I had to I guess it would be okay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Spokane Valley. We are located just 3 miles from Dishman Hills Conservation Area and 9 miles from Riverfront Park. We are also 9 miles from the Spokane Convention Center. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Spokane - Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland Spokane Hotel Spokane Valley
- Extended Stay America Spokane