Staff were super nice and friendly - and that's the only positive thing I have to say. Not her fault that its a terrible hotel. Beds hard as a rock. Rooms super small - not livable for a family. Maybe would work for single or couple without kids. "Kitchen" is barely usable - no space to move around...very limited supplies. Internet slow and almost unusable. They give you the slowest speed for free & you have to pay for faster wi-fi. People hanging around outside all the time. Girl outside using payphone was always hanging around, bumming for a cigarette, etc. Did not feel like parking lot was secure or safe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Spokane Valley. We are located just 3 miles from Dishman Hills Conservation Area and 9 miles from Riverfront Park. We are also 9 miles from the Spokane Convention Center. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Spokane - Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland Spokane Hotel Spokane Valley
- Extended Stay America Spokane