I'm still scratching! My room reaked of cigarette smoke(non-smoking suite) and sometimes smelled like someone was smoking in the room-ventilation issues. The carpet had toe nail clippings, an earring and some wood shavings on the carpet. I think they missed vacuuming. I killed four earwigs. Outside there's some sketchy people along with drug dealers. One looked like he was from the Mexican Cartel pacing the second floor from his corner unit. If all the hotels are booked in and near Spokane Valley, move your vacation schedule. Don't give in like we did
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Spokane Valley. We are located just 3 miles from Dishman Hills Conservation Area and 9 miles from Riverfront Park. We are also 9 miles from the Spokane Convention Center. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Spokane - Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland Spokane Hotel Spokane Valley
- Extended Stay America Spokane