This place is just nasty. We checked in and the room was stuffy, smelly, and about 100 degrees. The bedspreads were ancient and had holes them. They were dirty with stains on the underside which was tucked over the pillows. The blanket underneath the bedspread had stains, one of which appeared to be a smeared blood stain. Also on the blanket was a big crumb of food. The sheets were cheap, old and pilled and had numerous hairs attached to them. The bathroom door didn't shut all the way because it was warped. The mattresses were old and felt like we were laying on hay bales, I'm pretty sure they came over on the Lewis and Clark expedition. I checked the mattresses for bed bugs and didn't find a sign of them thankfully because this seems like someplace they would really dig. Spend the extra $20 and go elsewhere!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Spokane Valley. We are located just 3 miles from Dishman Hills Conservation Area and 9 miles from Riverfront Park. We are also 9 miles from the Spokane Convention Center. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Spokane - Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland Spokane Hotel Spokane Valley
- Extended Stay America Spokane