I rented 3 rooms at this hotel, rooms were clean, staff helpful to a point. Value for charges decent. Room has small kitchenette with dishes and pots and pans, housekeeping only weekly not daily. have to go to main office to exchange towels. Now the issues, Room #1 asked for ground floor, handicap for mom 78, put in room not listed as handicapped, shower did not have non slip strips (safety hazard) , mom called and they came the following day and put some in still not safe for mom had to use towel so she would not fall. Shower curtains typical cloth ones so floor gets wet (safety hazard). Will continue with next issues on another review
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Spokane Valley. We are located just 3 miles from Dishman Hills Conservation Area and 9 miles from Riverfront Park. We are also 9 miles from the Spokane Convention Center. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Spokane - Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland Spokane Hotel Spokane Valley
- Extended Stay America Spokane