My work recently transferred to Spokane so I require an extended stay while I work and look for our permanent home for my family in our new location. Allie Raye and the staff here have been very helpful in arranging my lodging this month which has taken the frustration out of finding temporary lodging each week as I travel back and forth between Spokane Valley and Seattle.
The cleaning staff has also been very professional and helpful in making my stay comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Spokane Valley. We are located just 3 miles from Dishman Hills Conservation Area and 9 miles from Riverfront Park. We are also 9 miles from the Spokane Convention Center. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and Cancelon so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Spokane - Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland Spokane Hotel Spokane Valley
- Extended Stay America Spokane