The more I travel for business, the more I am convinced that the people matter more than the facilities when it comes to discerning between hotels. In a given price range you will get similar amenities, but the people running the place are what makes the difference. Perfect example on this trip...the room itself here is smaller and less luxurious than my last hotel in Seattle, but I still like this place better. Because the people at the front desk seemed to actually care that I am satisfied. They don't call it the hospitality business for nothing, and I appreciate the real deal.
Kitchenette in the clean and comfortable (if small) room doesn't hurt at all. Plenty of restaurant options nearby as well, and in-room wifi is better than most. The size of the room is reflected in the low price, and I will stay here next time work brings me to town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Spokane Valley. We are located just 3 miles from Dishman Hills Conservation Area and 9 miles from Riverfront Park. We are also 9 miles from the Spokane Convention Center. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Spokane - Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland Spokane Hotel Spokane Valley
- Extended Stay America Spokane