“Look no further ....(Bud B Vanc Wa)”

Holiday Inn Express Spokane Valley
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Spokane Valley
Reviewed June 21, 2013

This is the place to stay. I stay here frequently because of courtesy staff, facility and rooms are exceptional. Even saw the Manager scraping ice off my window for all guests a couple times in tge early AM. Not her staff but her, now thats leadership.

• Stayed: July 2012
Julie C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Spokane Valley, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. Our mission is to Impress Guests, and that means everyone! If I have to get out and scrape off ice, I am out there! I am glad you enjoy your time with us and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Excellent service by ALL staff. They were all friendly and helpful. The room was clean, comfortable and quiet The breakfast was very good. Motels seem to be hit or miss these days, this one was most definitely a hit. We even got a thank you for staying with them a week later in the mail. We will definitely stay there again and again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Julie C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Spokane Valley, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Thank you for the great review! I am glad that we were a hit with you! We strive to Impress Guests, and that you were impressed makes everything we do worth it. I have said it before and I will say it again, the best compliment a guest can have for us is the intent to return. Thank you for that compliment.

Thank you again and Safe Travels.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Good Service & friendly staff. Breakfast was well stocked & the lady was very nice. She kept things very clean & well stocked. We were in the city for medical appointment and our location was perfect.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and thank you for staying with us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and hope all the medical things went your way. I will pass along the kudos to Deb, the breakfast bar attendant. She has been a great addition to the hotel. Our mission is to Impress Guests and we strive to do that every single day with every single guest.

Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

We stayed just one night at this HIExpress location. (We have stayed here before.) The staff are really very friendly. This hotel is an ideal pet friendly stopoff. The rooms are very clean,the hotel is well kept, the location is good, the breakfast is really nice. I cannot find anything that would need improvement and will definitely book again when in Spokane.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

First and foremost, thank you for staying with us again. The best compliment we can receive is that of the return guest. Our mission is to Impress Guests, and it looks like we continue to do that with you. Thank you for the kind words and I will pass them along to the staff.

Thank you again and we look forward to having you with us on your next visit to Spokane.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I have earlier reviews about the HIE Spokane Valley that attest to the customer service and quality of the accomodations. I do not intend to repeat all the positives of the hotel that I've said before.

What is new that I can say is that we have never felt so at home with a hotel before. One of the staff members remembered us at check in, even though it had been exactly a year since our last stay. We received the same family parlour suite that we stayed in a year earlier, and was happy to see that the carpeting and furnishings in the room had been updated.

Penny (the house dog) is a very friendly and affectionate golden retriever. She is very used to being petted, and our children could not get enough of her, and she was very patient when my boys gave her too much love. The hotel staffers were also very accomodative and appreciative when we wanted to take Penny for a walk. We have our own dog, and are a family of dog lovers, so it was nice to be able to have a dog greet us when we came back to the hotel.

We have already made plans to come back to Spokane in a few months, and reservations have already been made for that trip. It isn't hard to figure out where we'll be.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for the amazing review! I was delighted to read that your stay was even better than the previous visits. Our hotel credo is Arrive as Guests, Leave as Family and that you felt that feeling of home while here has made everything we do worth it. I am glad you like our new dog Penny, as she is an awesome addition to the team here!

Thank you again and we look forward to your visit again soon!

Reviewed May 17, 2013

From the moment we arrived we were treated like the most important people in the world. Almost like family! My team and I have stayed at many Holiday Inns throughout the country, but this location, by far, was the most comfortable, professional, and courteous staffed hotel we have ever stayed in. The breakfast was wonderful and fresh. The evening managers special was even more comfortable and we felt like we were VIP's, but indeed we were just regular customers as everyone was treated like us. Where else can you stay and relax in what looks like a five star hotel lobby, with a very well trained hotel macot dog, and be able to unwind with friends after a long day of work and not break the bank for your room? All of us were talking about this hotel to friends and family all week. We will most certainly stay here again when we are in the area and have already recommended this establishment to others. You will not be disappointed with your stay!

• Stayed: May 2013
Julie C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Spokane Valley, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

WOW! Thank you so much for the great review. Our mission is to Impress Guests and it looks like we have done that with you! I am glad our team treated you as royalty as we would not be here without you. I am also happy to see you were able to enjoy our Manager's Reception, and yes, Penny is awesome!

The best compliment we can receive is the referral of family and friends so thank you for that.

Thank you again for an amazing review and we look forward to your next stay with us and Safe Travels.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

We stayed here with the rest of my daughter's volleyball team while they competed in the PNQ in late March; this was our 2nd year in Spokane for the PNQ, and we stayed in a different Spokane Valley hotel last year. We far preferred Holiday Inn Express Spokane Valley this year. The staff was friendly, courteous and funny (our favorites were Mary and Swan). The staff really made the visit memorable--their interaction with a bunch of teen and pre-teen volleyball players was great. The girls all loved Penny, too.

The rooms were clean; the breakfast was great. I follow a specific nutrition plan, and the hardboiled eggs saved me at breakfast time. The cookies in the evening were wonderful, too, and the coffee/tea ready to self-serve throughout the day was nice to have.

We hope our daughter's team will be able to stay here again next year.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Julie C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Spokane Valley, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Thank you so much for the great review! I am so happy to see you and your girls had a memorable experience with us. I will most certainly pass along kudos to Mary and Swan for their great service!! and of course who doesn't love Penny!?!?

I am glad you were able to find breakfast suitable for you on our extended breakfast bar. It can be difficult when traveling to have those specific needs.

Our mission is to Impress Guests and it sounds like we did just that with you. Thank you again and please let me know if you are coming back for PNQ next year and I can help with your group.

Safe travels,