Holiday Inn Express Spokane Valley
Quality Inn Valley Suites(Spokane Valley)(Great Value!)
$76
QualityInn
$104
La Quinta
Comfort Inn & Suites(Spokane Valley)
$109
ComfortInn
$71
$89
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

Mirabeau Park Hotel(Spokane Valley)(Great Value!)
$91
$87
$139
Hampton.com
My Place Hotel - Spokane Valley, WA(Spokane Valley)(Great Value!)
$85
$125
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

Oxford Suites Spokane Valley(Spokane Valley)
$139
$105
All reviewsthe manager's receptioncinnamon rollscookies and milkfront desk staffthe entire staffcomplimentary breakfastparking lotminute drivethe room was nicethe breakfast areaclean roomsgreat customer servicepool and hot tubstaff was very friendly and helpfullong drivecoeur d'alenesausage
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I have been staying at the property about 3-4 times a year for business since 2002 and always a top performer. Staff attitude is great, rooms clean and evening meal/treats are a bonus. Spa is usually a good warm temperature. 5 minute drive to mall if you need to buy anything. Downtown is short 10 minute drive West.

Room Tip: If you want the heater to run less at night, pick a room on the top two floors. Opposite for summer and the a/c unit - ground floor is best.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Marty N
Julie C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Spokane Valley, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Thank you so much for your review and your continued loyalty to our hotel. Our mission is to Impress Guests, and I am happy we have done that with you for many years.

Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit!

Safe Travels!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

This is the only hotel you need to know about in the Spokane Valley area. I know several of the staff members, and they go to extremes to provide the best customer service possible. The entire staff has a help-first attitude, and they always accommodate any special needs or requests. Whenever I have family in town, the valley Holiday Inn Express is the first hotel I recommend!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Luke G
Julie C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Spokane Valley, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Thank you so much for a glowing review and recommendation! Our hotel credo is Arrive as Guests, Leave as Family, and know that every time your family or friends stay with us, they are our family.

I will make sure I pass along the kudos to the team and we look forward to Impressing your family the next time they visit!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

This is our 5th stay at this hotel and wanted to share our experiences with all of you........
We arrived after a 7 hour drive to a very nice receptionist, her name is Mary. She had just baked a fresh batch of chocolate chip cookies. Needless to say my kid already indulged in these hot treats. Mary checked us in and when we got to our room she called to make sure everything was up to our standards: clean room and if we needed anything? When we made reservations we talked with Jesslyne, after changing our minds due to a family situation we finally booked our room. She was so patient and kind. Jesslyne reccommended a palor suite, which had 2 rooms. Our kid had his own room with a t.v. and the same for us. Coming up to Spokane has been very hard on our family but, the kindness that these 2 showed us was very comforting. I have reccommended this hotel to other family members and there stay had the same feedback. Thanks for helping us. It means alot to me.
Mary

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank mary r
Julie C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Spokane Valley, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words. Our hotel credo is Arrive as Guests, Leave as Family, and to us, you are family. This is why Mary and Jesslyne (as well as anyone on staff) will go out of their way to make sure your needs are taken care of. I am glad you were able to partake in cookies, as that is an important part of the evenings here and having a separate room for your kid is always a nice treat!

Thank you again, and when ever you are here, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are taken care of!

Safe travels!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I come to Spokane about 4 times a year, I discovered this little jewel about a year ago. I would not think of staying anywhere else in the Spokane Area. Attentive staff, friendy desk people. I spend half of my live in hotels, there are none better,

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Evan R

WOW! Thank you!! I appreciate everyone's feedback, and a true road warrior such as yourself gives us a great perspective. I am glad that my staff lives up to the Impress Guest mission statement with you. I will certainly pass the kudos along!

Thank you so much again and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Safe travels

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I stayed here for the Washington State 2B Basketball tournament with 8 cheerleaders and my wife. :) The staff was very friendly and helpful during check in and check out. The woman who ran the breakfast buffet offered to start it early for us if we needed it. :)
The breakfast at HIE hotels are always good. I have never been disappointed with the food. You can always count on biscuits and gravy as well as the cinnamon rolls! In addition there were eggs and sausage, bagels, donuts, muffins, bread, yogurt and the standard cold cereal and milk. The coffee is on 24/7 and there are cookies at various times during the day and night.
Ample, well-lit free parking in the lot in front of the hotel. The hotel was very easy to get to from I-90, I had no problems navigating to downtown Spokane or getting back to the hotel. There is a restaurant adjacent to the hotel, as well as a gas station/mini-mart, and a Safeway about two blocks away.
The room was pretty standard...the beds were comfortable, housekeeping always kept the towels fresh and the lines clean. There is a mini-fridge (with one leg missing...I balanced it with a washcloth. And no this didn't ruin my stay as it would with some people!), microwave and coffee maker. My only complaint was the "desk"...more of a 2' x 2' square table with a not-so-comfortable chair. (Again, this didn't ruin my stay). The internet/Wi-Fi connection was fast and free.
I've stayed at six HIE hotels...this one was definitely in the top three. Thumbs up!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank drmorf

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your visit with us. I am happy to read that the staff took good care of you. They are a great bunch and I am lucky to have them working with me. Our mission is to Impress Guests and I hope they did just that with you!

I am sorry that the fridge was wobbly, and if you can contact me personally, I would love to know what room you were in so that I might get that fixed. I also wanted to pass along that we are getting ready to do some more updating in the rooms and the tables will be replaced, though I don't know how big they will be, hopefully a bit bigger for you!

Thank you again, and if there is ever anything I can do for you, please let me know.
Safe travels and hope to see you again soon!