“Company Sales”

Super 8 Spokane Valley
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Spokane Valley

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Arimo
Reviewed January 2, 2014

My wife and i usualy trave withl and stay in our rv, however weather issues kept us from being ablt to haul that to spokane so we made reservations at the Super 8, one because they allow dogs and two have smoking rooms, hard to find now days. Staff was great, made every day a joy to stay there. Would stay again no problem.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Super8GuestResponse, Manager at Super 8 Spokane Valley, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Thank you for your review. We are happy our staff and hotel could provide everything you needed during your last stay with us. If there is anything we can do to make future stays more enjoyable, please let us know.
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I needed to stay at a hotel due to a broken water pipe at my house. They insisted on keeping a copy of my passport since it was the only Id I had on me . The front desk who checked me in said I could see it be shredded in the am on check out. When I went to check out and asked for it to be shredded they refused. I was quite upset. I still am . The worker at the breakfast was also rude and pushy with my child about the waffle maker.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Jessica S
Thank you for your comments. We are sorry about the ID and staff issues during your stay. We are required to have a copy of a ID during your stay. I will make sure that this documentation is shredded and go over our policies with all of our staff. We hope you come back and try us again in the future.

Travelers are raving about these Spokane Valley hotels

Wallace
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Front desk staff excellent , efficient and friendly
Good television channel selection and wifi
Beds getting broke down

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for your comments. Good to hear our staff took care of you well and you could enjoy our TV and WiFi. Please stay with us again next time you are passing through Spokane.