“Online Booking BEWARE”

Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Spokane Valley
Snohomish, Washington
“Online Booking BEWARE”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

The actual stay was good, they did have to move us from the first room, stinky smoke room, to a room in the pool building. The staff was friendly, the breakfast generous.

I booked online at Super 8's own website, after check out a pop-up told me I could save $20 on this stay right now if I called a number and was willing to to sign-up for a free trial of "Travelers Advantage". I did, got a fast talking girl on the phone who told all the details and asked for my credit card numbers, for some ode reason twice, after getting two hits on my card for $1 I realized I had signed up with fast talker for a "shoppers Advantage" as well. Well still worth the $20 I'll save on my one night stay, right?

I get to the Motel, needless to say they have no clue what I am talking about. The next morning right before check out the manager informs me that I can get the $20 from travelers advantage by sending them my receipt. I have not spoken to travelers advantage yet, but I can already see the uphill battle ahead.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
LizMickey, Manager at Super 8 Spokane Valley, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you for your review. We are glad the staff could make your stay enjoyable. Travelers advantage is a separate company that does require you to mail in a receipt. We encourage guests to read all fine print when booking online, due to the many booking sources online. Please let us know if there is anything we can help with to speed up the process.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Edmonton
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The service upon entering was beyond. The rooms were great and the breakfast - what is not to like. The beds are comfortable, lots of hot water and the rooms are clean.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for your comments. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you back next time you are in Spokane.