“Front Desk”

Super 8 Spokane Valley
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Spokane Valley

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Bonney Lake
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Taking my (2) 10yr old grandchildren to Spokane with me to visit their brother. Super 8 had everything I needed to make it a successful trip. Room was clean and comfortable, liked having the fridge & mic for leftovers. Key things I was looking for on this trip was affordability, free breakfast (girls love to make their waffles) and a pool for the late afternoon down time. It worked out perfectly. Had a good nights rest and will be staying here again soon. I was lucky enough to be able to walk to the Denny's in the parking lot and have the free meal for under 10 on Sat night. bonus

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

LizMickey, Manager at Super 8 Spokane Valley, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you for your review! Our pool and spa is a great way for the kids to unwind after a long car trip. Please let our staff know if the is anything we can do to make future stays more enjoyable.
Saginaw
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I stayed here on my way to Seattle for a move. what a joke. THe best thing I can say about this location is hats off to the housekeeping Department my rooms was perfectly clean. Now as to the front Desk they should all be terminated. I had a problem with my internet. When I called down I got yelled at that and I quot " its not my falut it don't work I told them to fix it and they jsut dont listen to me" Now i really did not need to here about the problem the employess are having with ownership. But I got the same attitude in the morning. I will not stay at this location again. Nor would I recomened this location. So be waren if hyou dont want good servcie stay here but for $70. I guest what can I expect. Oh thats right im the customer I expect to be treated right.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
LizMickey, Manager at Super 8 Spokane Valley, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
We are sorry you had a bad experience during your last stay. We went through all out WiFi equipment and checked to make sure it was working properly. We reviewed all this information with the desk staff. Please contact one of our managers if you have any other problems during your stay.