“A Sad time but Wonderful Stay”

Super 8 Spokane Valley
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Spokane Valley
Moscow, Idaho
“A Sad time but Wonderful Stay”
Reviewed December 14, 2011

I just wanted to take a moment to comment on the WONDERFUL Stay my entire family had at the Super 8 Spokane Valley. We had to gather for my mothers funeral service in Spokane. I had family from all over the country that attended. I must admit my first choice was not Super 8 due to the pet charge, but when I made that statement, your employee Lonnie, told me the advantages of staying at Super 8. And I'm so very glad we did. My entire family was very Happy and impressed with the wonderful service we all received. My niece could not believe that there was plenty of towels in the pool area, and she didn't have to ask for any. The house keeping staff was wonderful and very friendly and that was before they knew the reason for our stay. They went out of the way to make sure our stay was as comfortable as possible. The front desk help was also very helpful, kind and informative. They suggested that I join Wyndham Rewards, and even faxed copies of the invoices for the 7 rooms I rented from 1 to 5 nights to make sure I would receive the points. The breakfast was a super amenity that was enjoyed by all of us. I was extremely pleased with our stay, enough so to send an email expressing my THANKS and my family THANKS for making our stay very pleasant and comfortable. I have remove the (other Hotel/Motel) from my phone directory and replaced it with SUPER 8's number. And you can bet on when I return to Spokane and need a room I'll be checking in with the Super 8 Spokane Valley for my stay.

Again Thank You for the Wonderful Stay. I have all ready express to my friends and co-harts how wonderful you were.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
LizMickey, Manager at Super 8 Spokane Valley, responded to this review, December 29, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review our property on Tripadvisor. Your business is appreciated. Please contact one of our Managers on Duty if there is anything we can do to make your future stays more enjoyable.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed November 16, 2011

Rooms are a bit dated but clean and comfortable. Friendly staff and breakfast stayed open late. Price was cheap and overall good service for the price

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
LizMickey, Manager at Super 8 Spokane Valley, responded to this review, November 17, 2011
San Antonio, Tx
Reviewed September 14, 2011

This motel is for truckers. The place has two buildings, the one with the pool "costs extra" which was not clear when I made the reservation by E Mail. The older building rooms are worn but roomy. The trucks can wake you up. A little pricey for what you get. The pool was nice (indoor)

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
LizMickey, Manager at Super 8 Spokane Valley, responded to this review, September 20, 2011
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed September 4, 2011

Room was comfortable, but not exceptional. Pool and hot tub are very nice (as were the chocolate chip cookies!). Free breakfast was a cut above many motel breakfasts. Very busy the night we were there (Labor Day weekend) and at the morning breakfast. The line for the two waffle irons got up to about ten people. The attendant somehow did very well at keeping up with everything, sliding through the crowd to restock supplies. She did so well that we stopped to talk to her when things quieted down a little. Her name is Chevy--good lady.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Burnaby, Canada
Reviewed August 16, 2011

the reception is extremely friendly and offer to help in anyway he can.
The price is right, the room is clean and comfortible.
Breakfast room is tidy, clean and welll plenished.

Room Tip: comfortable quiet and clean
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank bobby r
Granbury
Reviewed August 12, 2011

The room was extremely clean. The staff was courteous and friendly. It was a small room but neat with micro wave and refrig. The bed was very firm which what we like but could of used a better pad.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
LizMickey, Manager at Super 8 Spokane Valley, responded to this review, August 16, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review our property on TripAdvisor. Your business is appreciated. Please contact one of our Managers on Duty if there is anything we can do to make your future stays more enjoyable.
Shelton, Washington
Reviewed July 30, 2011

My husband and I come here often to meet our grandchildren. We have never had a bad visit. The desk staff even know our names and the grandchildren love the indoor pool.

We will be back--- It is a great value!

Room Tip: Stay in the older building to get the best value.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family