“Love this hotel!”

Quality Inn Valley Suites
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Spokane Valley
Reviewed July 18, 2010

I travel a fair bit and just returned from a 2 week trip to Oregon, Colorado and Washington. My last two nights were spent at Quality Inn in Spokane Valley and they were the best two nights. I had been here previously at Easter. I don't know why anybody would stay anywhere else but here. When we got to our room, it was noisy above us. Late afternoon, I went down to the desk and asked if we could be moved. Don looked up our room and said "I think I see the problem" and upgraded us to a one bedroom suite. Later that evening when we were going for dinner, I asked if we were to stay another night, would they extend the same rate. They did. This place had a great free hot breakfast with scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits & gravy, a waffle station and more. Free hospitality hour with beer, wine and soda as well as snacks. Free cookies in the evening.....best freshly baked chocolate chip cookies I've ever had. Free wifi. This is an amazing staff and some have been around for years and they remember people's names and remember those who have been there before. It's a great location easy easy access to the mall, restaurants, downtown and more. Because of this Quality Inn, I now stay at others and have come to find a level of service that is hard to beat. This one in Spokane Valley though is just the best because the staff all work hard to ensure that your stay is a great one. If there's a problem, they fix it. The staff are all so friendly and it's genuine. Can't recommend it highly enough.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
JFiman, General Manager at Quality Inn Valley Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2010

First off, thank you for such a wonderful reveiw. I am very pleased to hear we were able to correct any inconvenience you had right away. It sounds like you may have been at the end of a long road trip and rest and relaxation are vital on these occasions. As for the staff, they continually recieve praise and are responsible for our hotels accomplishments. I hope your hotel stay with us was one of many great memories on your travels and that we can accommadate you again soon.

Reviewed June 24, 2010

beautiful room, excellent staff. very friendly and helpful. pool and jacuzzi are
awesome. game room excellent for teens.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family

Thank you for the positive review. It sounds like you and your family had an excellent stay overall. This is something we strive for as a team in that we provide not just good or great service, but excellent service. Please let us know in the future if your stay is anything less.

Reviewed May 29, 2010

An excellent place to stay. Every single employee that we encountered was friendly and went above and beyond to assist us. It is rare to find such great customer service from every single employee from the housekeepers to the front desk to the breakfast helpers. We would definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed: May 2010
JFiman, General Manager at Quality Inn Valley Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2010

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to comment on our hotel. Supurb customer service is what happens when employees come to work for more than a paycheck.
All staff at the Quality Inn Valley Suites take pride in making sure our guest expectations are
not only met, but exceeded. Our number one focus now and will always be, is to impress guests. Again thank you. I hope we get the chance to acccommodate you again soon.

Reviewed April 22, 2010

My mother and I and our toddler twins stayed in April at the Quality Inn. I used to work at a Holiday Inn Express location and it pales in comparison. The Quality Inn is by far the better hotel.
We really enjoyed our stay at this particular location in Spokane Valley, The staff is excellent. The breakfast, rooms, etc are fabulous. My twins loved the hotel's mascot, Jacob. The management is great as well. If I had a choice, I would work at this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family

What a wonderful compliment. Thank you. It really makes a difference when our guests make comparisons because they realize how much more we offer them in breakfast, savings, and satisfaction. There are a lot of other hotels, that will charge the same but provide mediocre amenities and service. I hope you will choose to stay with us again soon, I would really like to meet your family.

Reviewed April 20, 2010

the rooms were clean and large and had down mattress cover had very good sleep. we travel with a dog, there was no extra charge and room was by an exit and dog walk area, which most hotels do not do for some reason. breakfast was very good with lots of variety also at night they have fresh cookies and milk. Hotel has a games room with pool tables and a Wii plus other games. Great Mexican restarant across the street.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple

Thank you for an excellent review. We get quite a few compliments on our beds which are of the same quality in every room. We also enjoy being a pet freindly hotel. Jacob, our CEO- Canine Executive Officer, wouldn't have it any other way. Be sure to say hi to him on your next stay with us. He just loves greeting all of our guests.

Reviewed April 7, 2010

My husband, 6 year old son and I stayed here for 5 nights. They were so accomodating and the staff greets everyone with a welcoming smile. On weekdays they offer a cocktail hour with really delicious food. We were actually planning to go out one evening, saw the cocktail hour and enjoyed it so much that we stayed in. My son, who is a fairly picky eater loved the food! They also have an amazing massage therapist that gives free mini-massages in the lobby. We loved it... our son thought the woman was amazing! The room was very spacious for our extended stay. We also loved the heated indoor pool and spa -- which we took advantage of everyday. We truly cannot think of anything bad to say about this hotel. Stay here, you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank mamatoJJ
JFiman, GM at Quality Inn Valley Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2010

It's great to hear such a rave review of our hotel. We really do offer more than most Quality Inn's do and are privileged to have such a tremendous staff. Our massage therapist Linda devotes much of her time to ensure our guests are comfrotable in thier stay with us. I hope you stay with us again soon and please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable on return visits.

Reviewed March 27, 2010

We held a community fundraising event at the Quality Inn and as a result of the outstanding service and hospitality of the staff it was a tremendous success. They went above and beyond our expectations adding those special touches. Every member of the staff, especially Cheryl the catering manager made it happen. I would highly recommend the Quality Inn for your function or special event!

Sharon
Central Valley High School Senior All Nighter 2010

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
JFiman, GM at Quality Inn Valley Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2010

Thank you Sharon for such a great compliment. I have to say our catering staff has a creative flare unmatched by any I have ever seen as a general manager. They really do a supurb job at this hotel. I am happy to hear your function was a success and I hope we can accommodate you again soon.