“A Home Away from Home”

Quality Inn Valley Suites
Ranked #8 of 13 Hotels in Spokane Valley
Reviewed October 8, 2009

I would highly recommend this property to others. From the friendliness of check-in personnel to the cleanliness of the rooms to the fine quality of breakfasts and hospitality times, I found the property to be an exceptional experience. Thanks for making travelling an easier experience to handle.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
JFiman, General Manager at Quality Inn Valley Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2009

Thank you so much for your positive comments. We are more than happy to make traveling for our guests a positive and fun experience, each and every time they visit us. We look forward to impressing you in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Valley Suites

Reviewed October 8, 2009

The staff are extremely helpful, friendly, responsive. Even when things are really busy, they always have time to answer questions and make my stay enjoyable. I travel to Spokane regularly for work and I always stay there because they have made it feel like 'home' as much as possible. Good service, good free breakfast, good free cookies and milk/coffee in the evening. No restaurant within hotel, but there are 2 restaurants next door; also Safeway and Rite Aid are right across the street. There are several more restaurants within a couple blocks. Located right off the freeway for easy access.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business

Thank you so much for allowing us to accomodate you in your travel. Not one member of our staff is ever too busy to ensure that our guests needs are not only met, but exceeded. It is our pleasure to make every guest feel at home here.

Reviewed October 8, 2009

West Valley School District contracts with several consultants to provide inservie to our staff for curriculum related purposes. Quality Inn Valley Suites is located in our district as well as several other hotel chains (some closer to our facilities). We have appreciated how Jeff Fiman and his staff have accomodated not only the districtrs financial needs (business rate) but taken care of our consultants needs as well. The consultants appreciate the clean,quite hotel room and beautiful facility. They especially appreciate taking advantage of the free breakfast bar prior to leaving for their busy day.
Ann Staley

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such nice things about our hotel and staff. Our breakfast is one of the many great amenities we offer and continues to please. Your business is greatly appreciated and we look forward to impressing you in the future.

Reviewed October 7, 2009

Staff was friendly. And I really enjoyed the cookies!!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple

Thank you for you positive comments. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 19, 2009

I was in Spokane, WA for a business meeting. Since the meeting was East of town, I booked a room at the Quality Inn - Valley Suites in Spokane Valley. The staff were very friendly but extremely professional; called me by name and very quickly had me in a nice room. The bed was awesome and I had the best nights sleep I can remember. I travel a lot on business and definitely know the difference. When I came down for one of the best breakfast buffets around, I was again called by name by hotel staff and asked how my night's sleep was. Believe me, this hotel has a lot of amenities; but so do many others in this area. What will bring me back to the Quality Inn - Valley Suites is the great staff, from the manager to the housekeeping staff.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
JFiman, General Manager at Quality Inn Valley Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2009

Thank you so much for all the kind compliments of the the Quality Inn Valley Suites Team, the amenities, breakfast and our pillow top mattresses. We enjoy providing excellent accommodations & service and most importantly making our guests feel special. We want you to know how much we enjoy servicing you with a warm greeting and providing you with a good night's sleep!

Reviewed September 12, 2009

After staying at this hotel 3 years ago, I knew it would be a good choice. It exceded my expectations! The staff is very friendly and courteous, the hotel is clean and comfortable, and all the little extras are a great added touch!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
JFiman, General Manager at Quality Inn Valley Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2009

The Team & I appreciate you remembering us from your last stay three years ago. We enjoy providing our guests with a full hot breakfast cooked from scratch that very few hotels offer complimenmtary, as well as the free beer & wine and light snacks Monday through Thursday and to end the evening with cookies & milk! Thank you so much for staying with us and we look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed September 4, 2009

The Quality inn off Arrgone in Spokane is a great hotel and a great Value. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly and always calls me by name when I stay there. The rooms are comfortable and clean and the morning breakfast if one of the best I have had while traveling. I would definitely recommend this hotel is you are traveling for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business

We are committed to making our guests feel as though they are family by treating them as such & acknowledging them by name when they return to our humble "home away from home". Thank you so much for your continued patronage to the Quality Inn Valley Suites. If there is anything more that we can do to exceed your expectations please let us know.