“Great Service!”

Quality Inn Valley Suites
Ranked #8 of 13 Hotels in Spokane Valley
Reviewed October 7, 2009

Staff was friendly. And I really enjoyed the cookies!!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
JFiman, General Manager at Quality Inn Valley Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2009

Thank you for you positive comments. Hope to see you again soon.

Best Regards,

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Valley Suites

Reviewed September 19, 2009

I was in Spokane, WA for a business meeting. Since the meeting was East of town, I booked a room at the Quality Inn - Valley Suites in Spokane Valley. The staff were very friendly but extremely professional; called me by name and very quickly had me in a nice room. The bed was awesome and I had the best nights sleep I can remember. I travel a lot on business and definitely know the difference. When I came down for one of the best breakfast buffets around, I was again called by name by hotel staff and asked how my night's sleep was. Believe me, this hotel has a lot of amenities; but so do many others in this area. What will bring me back to the Quality Inn - Valley Suites is the great staff, from the manager to the housekeeping staff.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
JFiman, General Manager at Quality Inn Valley Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2009

Thank you so much for all the kind compliments of the the Quality Inn Valley Suites Team, the amenities, breakfast and our pillow top mattresses. We enjoy providing excellent accommodations & service and most importantly making our guests feel special. We want you to know how much we enjoy servicing you with a warm greeting and providing you with a good night's sleep!

Reviewed September 12, 2009

After staying at this hotel 3 years ago, I knew it would be a good choice. It exceded my expectations! The staff is very friendly and courteous, the hotel is clean and comfortable, and all the little extras are a great added touch!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
JFiman, General Manager at Quality Inn Valley Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2009

The Team & I appreciate you remembering us from your last stay three years ago. We enjoy providing our guests with a full hot breakfast cooked from scratch that very few hotels offer complimenmtary, as well as the free beer & wine and light snacks Monday through Thursday and to end the evening with cookies & milk! Thank you so much for staying with us and we look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed September 4, 2009

The Quality inn off Arrgone in Spokane is a great hotel and a great Value. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly and always calls me by name when I stay there. The rooms are comfortable and clean and the morning breakfast if one of the best I have had while traveling. I would definitely recommend this hotel is you are traveling for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business

We are committed to making our guests feel as though they are family by treating them as such & acknowledging them by name when they return to our humble "home away from home". Thank you so much for your continued patronage to the Quality Inn Valley Suites. If there is anything more that we can do to exceed your expectations please let us know.

Reviewed August 27, 2009

The Valley Suites Quality Inn is one of those great hotels and a great price. I travel quite a bit for business and usually stay at another Banner Hotel (to get my Points), but when in Spokane the extremely friendly staff and very accommodating rooms are worth a lot more than points. Great rooms, extremely friendly staff, great breakfast and evening reception are only the beginning. The entire staff goes out of their way to make you feel right at home and treat you as a friend. I noticed this treatment with all the guests.… Great Job! I will see you next time I travel to Spokane.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
JFiman, General Manager at Quality Inn Valley Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2009

Thank you so much for your kind comments. Our goal is to ensure all of our guests receive excellent service and hospitality. Our mission statement is "Creating Quality Memories" and it appears that we have made you feel at home and the memories will keep you coming back!

Best Regards,

Reviewed August 27, 2009

Check-in, check-out seamless. Stayed Aug 7 and 17,and the desk-clerk, Joe Davenport, was a premier example of customer service. The accommodations are among the best; the "full" breakfast was more than advertised; the other staff were very responsive; and their recommendations regarding local eating establishments were, thankfully, of only the best unlike other inn's apparent lack of knowledge of what they were recommending. Couple all this with the reasonable rates. I can't think of anyplace I'd rather stay if the organization's other facilities reflect this level of service

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with friends

Thank you so much for the comment "Simply outstanding in every respect". Our main objective is to make every one of our guests feel their stay is "outstanding". Joe is one of those, among many on our Team that enjoys "exceeding the guests expectation" . I am thrilled that he was there to provide you with the service that we enjoy giving to all of our guests.
Once again, thank you for the kind words!

Reviewed August 26, 2009

My husband and I stayed here during our trip from Washington to South Carolina. They offer a good military discount and are easily accessible from I90. The first room we were given smelled as if someone had dumped out a bottle of mens aftershave. I mentioned it to one of the front desk clerks, and she not only switched our room but upgraded us to a whirlpool suite. This was a pleasant surprise and felt great on our muscles after a full days drive.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple