“we and our family always stay here!”

Quality Inn Valley Suites
Ranked #8 of 13 Hotels in Spokane Valley
Bonners Ferry, Idaho
“we and our family always stay here!”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

mike at the front is and has always been great. we stay when we have medical apts. or family flying in. we live in north Idaho and good weather or bad they are a joy to stay with from the beer and wine and munchies at night to the pool and facilities and a wonderful breakfast! the staff is always attentive and ready to help and such great jovial personalities you cant help but have fun and enjoy!!! thanks again for another great stay!!

Room Tip: all the rooms are great and clean just relaz and enjoy the amenities!!
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
JeffFiman, General Manager at Quality Inn Valley Suites, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear you enjoy our hospitality hour with the complementary beer and wine. Mike is a great asset to the hotel. We are looking forward to your next visit here at the Quality Inn Valley Suites.

Jeff Fiman

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

We read the reviews on this and looked at the pictures and decided to give them a shot. Price was great for what they offered. Then we get to our room oh boy. But first lets say the goods because there is actually a good amount of them. Lobby nice, pool tables, pool area, breakfast was awesome and free, check in check out no problem and everyone was friendly. Now the room again. We found out why so cheap. I don't like to pick but these are simple things. One bathroom fan loud, two shower serious mold, three floor dirty my nine month old daughter found multiple things to eat, fourth hair in the bed and I mean multiple and it wasn't the hair from the top of your head, fifth paper thin walls and lastly I think the heater super loud. Now the outside is a little rundown but the inside besides the rooms is very nice. Again my opinion you might not be bothered by these. Oh ya forgot my paper too. But location is good and a Safeway across the street. Now will we be back. I'm leaning towards no but if we are in a pinch it will do.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
JeffFiman, General Manager at Quality Inn Valley Suites, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I want to apologize for the unsatisfactory condition of your room. It is highly uncharacteristic of our hotel to let this happen and by no means the standard, of what we offer our guests. I would like you to please contact me directly at the hotel and to please give us another chance to impress you. As with all guests we value your business and want nothing more than to exceed you expectations. Again thank you for your review and I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards
Albany, Oregon
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Mostly, I enjoyed the extra space our room had. Our reservation included a king bed and sofa pullout. There was a bedroom with a door and separate area with the pullout couch and a sitting area that included a very large balcony.
Customer service seemed adequate and the free breakfast buffet wasn’t too bad. Never been to Spokane before and I was pleasantly surprised how well I liked this place in my short stay. Sure am wishing I would have had more time to spend in this little city called Spokane.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
JeffFiman, General Manager at Quality Inn Valley Suites, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
I would like to thank you for your review of the Quality Inn Valley Suites. I happy to hear you enjoyed your room. I am also excited that we made your first trip to Spokane a great one. We are looking forward to your next visit.

Moses Lake, Washington
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Was looking for a hotel close to a clinic for medical reasons. Received a discount for the medical reasons. The desk clerk, who happened to be the Director of Operations at that time was very, very polite and helpful. The rooms were very clean and neat, and were very comfortable. The price was a real nice surprise. There is a little "store" for that forgotten essential, or midnight snack. The breakfast was greater than any I've ever seen! Eggs to order, biscuits and gravy, several types of meats and breads. I don't exaggerate. The breakfast was awesome. There were cookies and a pitcher of cold milk in the lobby all evening. The lobby was very comfortable, with a fireplace, over-stuffed furniture, and a computer available. I highly recommend this hotel!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Portia2272
JeffFiman, General Manager at Quality Inn Valley Suites, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
I would like to thank you for your amazing review! I am happy to hear you enjoyed our many great amenities here at the hotel! We here at the Quality Inn strive to Impress our Guests at every turn! Once again thank you for your time with your glowing review.

SeaTac, Washington
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This Hotel was AWESOME, Staff was GREAT!!!!! Breakfast AWESOME..... Me and my Family drove from Seattle to head over to Silver Wood Amusement Park which was great by the way. We stayed two nights and didn't want to leave.... Rooms were very clean, Swimming pool kids LOVED IT. All in All I would definitely recommend this HOTEL to all my family and friends which I do since August...... Keep up the GREAT WORK THERE!!!! I didn't catch the Auditors name (MAN) He was great always greeted everyone every time we came through he is an asset to this Hotel. We will be back again......

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Bruce B
JeffFiman, General Manager at Quality Inn Valley Suites, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
I would like to thank you for your AMAZING review! I am happy to hear your kids enjoyed our pool! Our breakfast is one of our many great amenities. From our hotel staff to our breakfast staff we are always looking for ways to Impress our Guests! We are looking forward to your next visit with us!

Sequim, Washington, United States
Reviewed September 26, 2013

For the low price of $89 we got a nice room and something extra - dinner and drinks! Every week night they serve up a different meal, when we were there it was sloppy joes. Not just a tiny serving either, this was homemade and served on buns, just like you would make at home. They also had wine and beer and you could have more than one glass if you wanted to. The breakfast was very good as well. The hotel was easy to get to from the freeway and by far the best value of our whole trip.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sequimers
JeffFiman, General Manager at Quality Inn Valley Suites, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
I would like to thank you for your gleaming review. Our goal is to “Impress Guests”! I am happy to hear you enjoyed our hospitality hour in the evenings! We are looking forward to your next visit in Spokane!

Port Orchard, Washington
Reviewed September 18, 2013

This hotel is tired looking. The carpets are old and well-worn The room smelled. The walkways don't have easy access for rolling your luggage into the hotel. There aren't any restaurants within walking distance; it's nice to not have to get in the car again after hours of driving.

Room Tip: Stay at another hotel!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
JeffFiman, General Manager at Quality Inn Valley Suites, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us your thoughts on your recent stay with us. First off I would like to appologize for not exceeding your expectations. We strive for nothing short of excellent stays for each and every one of our guests and it is obvious yours was not. In regards to updating I am happy to report that we will be newly renovated very soon and have an all new look. I invite you to give us another chance and to please contact me when you might be in the area again as I would like to make this right. Again thank you for your response and I hope we can be your hotel of choice in the future

Best Regards