“AWESOME STAY!!!!!”

Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Spokane Valley
SeaTac, Washington
“AWESOME STAY!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

This Hotel was AWESOME, Staff was GREAT!!!!! Breakfast AWESOME..... Me and my Family drove from Seattle to head over to Silver Wood Amusement Park which was great by the way. We stayed two nights and didn't want to leave.... Rooms were very clean, Swimming pool kids LOVED IT. All in All I would definitely recommend this HOTEL to all my family and friends which I do since August...... Keep up the GREAT WORK THERE!!!! I didn't catch the Auditors name (MAN) He was great always greeted everyone every time we came through he is an asset to this Hotel. We will be back again......

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Bruce B
JeffFiman, General Manager at Quality Inn Valley Suites, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
I would like to thank you for your AMAZING review! I am happy to hear your kids enjoyed our pool! Our breakfast is one of our many great amenities. From our hotel staff to our breakfast staff we are always looking for ways to Impress our Guests! We are looking forward to your next visit with us!

Jeff Fiman

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Sequim, Washington, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

For the low price of $89 we got a nice room and something extra - dinner and drinks! Every week night they serve up a different meal, when we were there it was sloppy joes. Not just a tiny serving either, this was homemade and served on buns, just like you would make at home. They also had wine and beer and you could have more than one glass if you wanted to. The breakfast was very good as well. The hotel was easy to get to from the freeway and by far the best value of our whole trip.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sequimers
JeffFiman, General Manager at Quality Inn Valley Suites, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
I would like to thank you for your gleaming review. Our goal is to “Impress Guests”! I am happy to hear you enjoyed our hospitality hour in the evenings! We are looking forward to your next visit in Spokane!

Port Orchard, Washington
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

This hotel is tired looking. The carpets are old and well-worn The room smelled. The walkways don't have easy access for rolling your luggage into the hotel. There aren't any restaurants within walking distance; it's nice to not have to get in the car again after hours of driving.

Room Tip: Stay at another hotel!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
JeffFiman, General Manager at Quality Inn Valley Suites, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us your thoughts on your recent stay with us. First off I would like to appologize for not exceeding your expectations. We strive for nothing short of excellent stays for each and every one of our guests and it is obvious yours was not. In regards to updating I am happy to report that we will be newly renovated very soon and have an all new look. I invite you to give us another chance and to please contact me when you might be in the area again as I would like to make this right. Again thank you for your response and I hope we can be your hotel of choice in the future

Best Regards
Montana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

We travelers with pets are always looking for hotels that will accept our four legged children, no matter the size. This Quality Inn did and for no pet fee. I'm torn between giving 4 or 5 stars. Outdoor, ground floor access was very nice. My "neighbor" had a very large work truck hogging part of "my" parking space in front. Not a big deal. The pet area was just across the drive. This room was quiet, despite being on the outside, by the off ramp. I've stayed in many "pet friendly" places. Why is it that some can be stain free? This room was not. Stains on the floor, stains on the chair! Quality Inn, whatever room freshener or disinfectant/cleaner you are using that smells like cherry pipe tobacco - please change! And sorry to say, your choice of coffee in the room is not my idea of coffee. I would stay here again, because of the price, but...

Room Tip: This won't help with the room choice, but beware the Argonne one way road. And try the little Me...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
I would like to thank you for your review. We strive here at The Quality Inn to Impress Guests! I am grateful for you honest comments. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of our guests. Thank you for your review we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Lewiston, Idaho
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

Nice enough. The price can't be beat. Great value for size of room and amenities. Rooms are big. Ours came with a separate bedroom with 2 queens plus a fold out sofa. There is a microwave, frig, sink and 2 tvs. Plus we had a decent size balcony with a view of the courtyard. The rooms are a bit dated and our room could have used a good deep cleaning and some minor repairs to the walls, but overall was clean. Bathroom was a bit small, but the sink and vanity are outside the room with the tub and toilet. Good water pressure and draining in the tub/shower. Plenty of towels. Beds were all comfy with lots of pillows. Minor complaint-there were no sheets, blankets, pillows in the room for the fold out sofa bed. Check in was interesting. Couldn't find my reservation and then was asked odd questions, like maybe there was some confusion about who was checking in to my room or someone had already checked in. Plus there was a very loud party going on the breakfast room that was a bit distracting. Check out was much easier and quicker. Breakfast was nice with a nice, well-stocked variety of hot and cold foods, pasties, juices, etc. Plenty of seating. Milk and delicious cookies in the evenings.Hotel has a game room, and they do charge for the games. Spa and massages. Super warm pool and hot tub. Lots of parking. Average, decent stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank LMCG224
JeffFiman, General Manager at Quality Inn Valley Suites, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Thank you for your detailed review of our property! I apologize for the confusion at check-in, but I am glad it was resolved quickly. In regards to the bedding for the sofa bed, we keep these items in the our laundry to ensure our guests receive fresh bedding every time. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to exceed your expectations next time.

Lethbridge, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

This hotel was lights out the best stay of our 4 night trip to Washington. I loved the entertainment room with pool table and arcade. The rooms were amazing and came with 4 pillows per bed. The outdoor access we had made unloading the van very easy and convenient. The hotel staff was more than accommodating and even called us a cab. We have already booked for next year and i will be making an extra trip to this hotel in the mean time. Very convenient location and close to restaurants and the mall. Excellent 5 stars

Room Tip: choose an outside facing room, very convenient.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for your kind comments. Our goal is to ensure all of our guests receive excellent service and hospitality. Our mission statement is "Creating Quality Memories" and it appears that we have made you feel at home and the memories will keep you coming back! We look forward to your next visit!

Bozeman, Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Beautiful, clean well taken care of hotel. Breakfast was amazing and delicious. Rooms had soft wonderful beds. We all were able to sleep so well. I loved how they took car of our 83 year old mother and giving us easy access for her. We will be back,

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your wonderful, short, and sweet review! We are always looking to impress our guests and it looks like we did. We hope to see you again soon! Have a great day.