“Quality place to stay.”

Quality Inn Valley Suites
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Spokane Valley
Reviewed June 5, 2013

This has been a bussiness destination for some time now and am always greeted by friendly and professional employees. Clean rooms that are not cramped for space and have a nice assortment of appliances. There is hospitality hours that have tasty snacks and then there is a decent breakfast. Definately a place I would stay even not on work assignment.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
JeffFiman, General Manager at Quality Inn Valley Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Hello, and thank you for your comments!

We are very proud of our guest rooms and the amenities they offer. Our business clients like yourself can make a meal in the microwave and store leftovers in the refrigerator for later. And the "Happy Hour" from 5p-7p Monday through Thursday provides a nice social experience for our road warriors, to help you feel more at home here.

Thank you for your business. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

clean room, decent breakfast (hey, it's free...), very polite staff.

not a vacation destination by any stretch, but a good place to relax at the end of a day of travelling...

and free five minute massage at check-in from Linda was amazing- would have booked a full massage the next day had we had more time..

### PET FRIENDLY#####

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
JeffFiman, General Manager at Quality Inn Valley Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Thank you for your review of our property!

We are very proud of what we offer here at the Quality Inn Valley Suites. We do offer one of the best free breakfast buffets one can find in a hotel, offering eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, waffles, potatoes obrien or sometimes even hashbrowns. That's on top of everything you would expect from a "continental" breakfast, like the 5 cold cereals we offer, the variety of oatmeal flavors (with raisins and brown sugar alongside for you to make it like you would at home), the bagels, English muffins, and our muffins that are baked fresh daily in our own kitchen.

I'd also like to thank you for your great comments about our staff. From the front desk and food service staff to the housekeepers and maintenance staff, everyone here is courteous and helpful. And of course everyone loves Lynda, our massage therapist has a studio on site in addition to her free 5 minute chair massage in our lobby.

I do hope you get the chance to come stay with us again!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

This was a last minute change to this hotel. The hotel itself is a bit dated. Certainly not a new hotel but still fairly nice. The rooms have a fridge, wet bar and microwave. There is a flat screen television and the bed was ok. certainly not plush by any means. The bed was harder than other places. But I am sure beds may vary from room to room. Breakfast was good. The normal eggs, sausage, biscuit and gravy, cereal, fruit yogurt and a few pastries. Only negative here was there was only one waffle iron and a line to use it. Nothing to write home about though. The pool area was aged but served its purpose. Overall a decent hotel I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms 121, 221 and 321 are near stairs so I occasionally heard people stomping up the stairs. Rooms...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank wxwatcher49
JeffFiman, General Manager at Quality Inn Valley Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

I appreciate both the positive comments you've made, and the honest remarks about your impressions of our hotel. Our hotel has been awarded the Choice Hotels Platinum award for the last four years in a row, acknowledging guest satisfaction survey scores that rank us in the top 1% of the Quality Inns in the USA. While we are never satisfied hearing that part of our hotel was just "okay," comments like your's keep us informed on what improvements are most important to our guests.

We do have a huge renovation scheduled to start this fall, and your comments about the bed have not fallen on deaf ears. I hope that you get the chance to come stay with us again. Please call and ask for me the next time you find yourself traveling to Spokane.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Just spent one night here passing through town, this is an older but kind of interesting property, never stayed at another hotel with this particular layout, it's definitely not a cookie cutter design like most hotels are these days.

The hotel while older seems well maintained, rooms that do not face the parking lot face an interior courtyard and have patios or decks that over-look it. The courtyard has a water fountain and some huge mature evergreen trees so it's pleasant to sit out on the patio/deck and listen to the water and birds.

The rooms themselves are also uniquely shaped, I was upgraded to a 2 room suite by a very friendly guy named Blake at the front desk. My room had a microwave, fridge, table and chairs, 2 LCD tv's with a nice selection of channels. I don't believe my room was one that was renovated though, everything seemed a little dated but was clean and comfortable. My only complaint was that it had a unpleasant smell to it, kind of a cross between feet and wet dog but I just whipped out my air fresheners I carry with me in cases like this and it was fine then.

The room was spacious but the bathroom was on the small side, also did not have a sink in the bathroom, the sink was in between the bedroom and living room, which is something I don't care for, I prefer it in the bathroom.

I did not use an hotel amenities but I saw a game room with pool table, a nice sized fitness center that even had some free weights, a good sized pool and a hot tub. Staff also delivered a USA Today newspaper to my room in the AM which was a nice touch.

All in all this is a pretty nice property with a very solid staff, yes it is a little pricey and there are some areas that could use renovation but it's a property with potential and character too so I'll call this one 3.75 stars.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank AlCzervik1
JeffFiman, General Manager at Quality Inn Valley Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Thank you for your detailed review of our property!
You summed us up well when you said we are a nice property with a very solid staff. Some areas of our hotel have been renovated more recently than others, but our whole building is maintained with the same high level of care thanks to a great maintenance and housekeeping staff.
I am excited to tell you that we have some major renovations planned to start later this year (2013). Our unique character and our excellent staff and service will be the same, but we will practically be a brand-new hotel!
I hope you get the chance to come back and visit us again once the remodel is completed. You will love it here, and I would love to earn a 5.0/5.0 from you on that next trip!

Best Regards

Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

A pleasant surprise in motel form. The weekly manager special dinners are awesome, and Bob makes it a lot of fun. Will make sure I stay there again. From the in house masseuse to the helpful front desk it was a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Coleman72
JeffFiman, General Manager at Quality Inn Valley Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your experience!

We are very proud of our hotel's extra amenities, including our hilarious bartender and Lynda our massage therapist. Our business clients often find themselves more relaxed and "at home" than at the other hotels they frequent in other cities, and we are so proud of that.
Please do visit us again.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We booked this hotel mainly because it was pet friendly as well as a great location. We usually stay in Sandpoint when doing our road trip but thought we would check out the Spokane Valley this time. Let me tell you, this was nothing short of a pleasant surprise ! Clean rooms, exceptional service, very clean pool area & just an overall sense of comfort in this establishment. Our vehicle experienced some difficulty late at night not too far from the hotel & when we called the front desk to inquire what there was for local towing/garage service, the gentlemen @ the front desk (Mike) said he would send his buddy Bob out to help us. Bob arrived shortly & proceeded to boost our vehicle which was all it needed. We thanked him immensely as we had our daughter & 2 doggies with us not to mention it was late @ night. When we offered him a little cash for his troubles, he pushed it away & said he was glad to be of service. WOW, where do you find people like this ?? Incredible service, great value for your money & a great breakfast buffet. We must say our favorite staff member is Jacob !! We will be back & even more so, will highly recommend this facility to family & friends.

Room Tip: Main floor rooms have direct access to outside for convenience especially with pets.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 332JS
JeffFiman, General Manager at Quality Inn Valley Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Jacob is everyone's favorite! Bob and Mike are great too, and I am glad you took time to recognize them. It is not easy to find people like them, but somehow we have a whole staff like them, who will go above and beyond to make a guest's day better.
We are very proud of our breakfast offerings, our beautiful pool and the game room. Our pet rooms are also a step above, and as you noted, many have access both to the hallway and out to the parking lot for an easy walk over to the designated pet area. And best of all, we don't have a pet fee!

I hope the Quality Inn Valley Suites becomes your new "second home" for your road trips!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We were there for the Pacific Northwest Qualifier volleyball tournament. It was our second year and we had good experiences both times. This is not a ritz, but for its price range it's a great value. Room was clean, breakfast was better than expected and staff was useful. Pool is bigger than normal and clean. Game room is a bonus and gives a great gathering place for the team to wind down. Hope we get the same hotel assignment next year.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Randy M

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! The Pacific Northwest Qualifier is a great event here in Spokane, and we are grateful to host teams each year.
We are very proud of the value we offer, and I am glad you identified our breakfast as a stand out. Most hotels now are offering a complementary breakfast, but with the eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, and waffles, we offer what other hotels do and then some.

I too hope your team is able to stay here again next year. Thank you so much!