“Great value stay!”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Spokane Valley
“Great value stay!”
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights for our Silverwood trip and it was just perfect! Definitely recommend! Service was excellent, rooms were clean, and the breakfast was pretty good. Well definitely stay here again when we go to Silverwood next year.

• Stayed August 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
Billings, Montana
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I spent 4 days in the Coeur d'Alene area for a family vacation at Hayden Lake. This place was about 30-40 minutes from Hayden Lake but worth the drive. The room was good, however, a little help was needed in the freshness of the aroma department and would have been appreciated. The staff was very courteous. I have stayed there a few years back and I will stay there again. I also stayed at the Comfort Inn in Coeur d'Alene but it was $80 more per night.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Lenox, Massachusetts
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We stopped here on our way through town. We were very surprised at how nice of a hotel this was. Everything looked new and we felt like we were at home right away. The rooms were very comfortable and one of the cleanest we have ever been in. The beds were very comfortable. It was also very close to many restaurants and stores. If we ever come back to the area we would stay here even if the rates were a little higher than other hotels.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank countrytravelers15
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed August 18, 2013

It's best quality hotel with best service. What's amazing was that I could stay at such hotel with comparably cheap price. I think I couldn't have stayed at the hotel like this with what I paid for.
Breakfast was also good quality with variety, hot and cold for the start of the day and pool with jacuzzi was good for the rest of end of the day. The room was big enough and clean with good TV, microwave, refrigerator and the beds were also clean and super comfortable.
I recommend this hotel strongly and I'll also stay at this hotel again definitely.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank HeavyRain
Havre, Montana
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I was here on busines again and had a pleasent stay at this comfort Inn. It was a comfortable King Bedroom. All fixtures worked, room & bathroom was clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast bar was well stocked and good tasting. Easy walking distance to a few other restraunts. Located well to interstate. Will continue to stay here when in Spokane for business.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Falls Church, Virginia
Reviewed August 15, 2013

This is a nice hotel with very polite and friendly staff. The building is clean and neat throughout. I was having such a nice time that I extended my stay. It's a great value and an easy hop onto the highway to get to various parts of Spokane or to touring, camping and hiking in the vicinity. The beds are extra comfy--they seem to have extra, fluffy padding on the top of the mattress, Attractive pool and jacuzzi, tasty breakfast, coffee available 24/7. Will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I liked the view of the hills from my third floor room facing north. Good sound insulation so the hi...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank DCPers0n
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Came in with a coupon for a room for 69.00 and was told "I'm sorry we are out of those rooms but we will upgrade you to a king suite for 89.00" took it in a heart beat and glad I did the room is large with a couch separated with a private wall bathroom is good size, bed was soft. After being on the road for several days this was by far the best hotel we stayed in. The pool and fitness center is open 24hrs they also have guest laundry available 24hrs. I would definitely stay here again. Room was very clean and the front desk clerk's were very friendly.

• Stayed August 2013