“Amazing customer service and price!”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Spokane Valley
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Loved our stay! We were getting desperate and had called over 15 hotels before finding one with an opening and a non smoking room. I am so thankful they were able to accommodate us on such short notice. We had decided last minute after leaving Silverwood Theme Park to get a hotel instead of driving home. Our room was big and very clean and they did not charge us extra for the pull out couch my son used. It fit my family of 5 more than comfortably. The breakfast was the very best part! They even have made to order eggs :-) We got super lucky with this hotel!

Room Tip: they offer military discount!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed July 25, 2012

We stopped in without booking and they just happened to have a cancellation that night for a double queen room. We asked how much and they told us but then took off $40 due to the renovation we think. The desk clerk went to make our keys and then looked back at the computer and said that room wouldn't work. He then asked us if a one bed room would work and we said no problem. Then he told us that all he had left was the king jacuzzi sweet and he gave it to us for the same price as the double queen. We didn't have cable at the time (due to renovation) but who needs that when you have a jacuzzi. The bed was extremely comfortable; I woke up thinking I was at home. The view was of the freeway so not spectacular but fairly quiet. The breakfast was amazing though. Me and my husband got plenty to eat. The staff was amazing also.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Comfort_Inn_SV_GM, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Dear Meghan,
Thank you for taking time to write a complimentary review about your stay with us despite the renovation that was taking place! We now have a fully renovated property, and even Satellite TV! :) Thank you again for overlooking our renovation troubles and we hope to show you our new property next time you visit Spokane Valley!

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Like many other travelers we had stayed at Pheasant Hill before it was turned into a Comfort Suites. The hotel has all new furnishings which was nice.
The pool area is nice, and we enjoyed the continental breakfast. If you are sensitive to noise, you may hear the train go through nearby a couple times a night. It woke me up both times, although my husband did not wake up. The worst part of the experience was when we woke up at 7 a.m. by the remodeling in the room below (sounded like sheetrocking). This was VERY loud and annoying. After we were woken up my husband tried to get some computer work done, but the noise was too much. We decided to check out and leave then. I did tell the front desk person about it on our way out and she just said she was sorry and she had no idea the workers were there. It would have been nice to know when we called for reservations that they were renovating. This place has potential, but after our bad experience was handled with just an apology and no compensation I will probably spend my money elsewhere.

Room Tip: Ask if they are done renovating before booking!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking time to write a review about your stay with us. I am so sorry to hear that you experienced noise so early in the morning during our renovation, as this is not acceptable.

While I cannot make that stay more enjoyable, I would like to invite you back for a complimentary stay with us to show you the normal standard of service we provide, as well as our completed renovation. Please call with a mailing address so I may send you a certificate.

My apologies again, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

We've stayed this hotel many times, this time was disappointment. They've just changed to the Comfort Inn. Renovating is good, because everything is getting old. However, hope they mentioned when we called that they are having renovation. The ladies in the front desk were very nice, though.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank nantoka

Dear Guest,
Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us. We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed about our becoming a Comfort Inn & Suites. I have uploaded some new photos of our renovation so you may see the positive changes we have made since your stay. We hope that you will give us another try as we are sure that you will be pleased with our new property.

Reviewed June 8, 2012

We went here for my birthday this year in May. We got an executive style suite with a living room, and a seperate bedroom with a jacuzzi tub. The Hotel room itself was nice, however - they were renovating , which they didnt tell us when we booked, so the floors were ripped up and the emergency exit near our room was out of service during one night. The elevator was also shut down, so it was a very busy work crew there. The Continental breakfast was lack luster and the staff hit and miss. The woman at the front desk was pleasant and helpful, but the man that was there at night was not friendly and made me feel like he really didnt care about the guests- Considering we paid over 200 a night for the room we got - I expected a whole lot more. Overall, I would have stayed at the holiday inn express down the highway for much less money and much more services.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gypsy1408

Dear Guest,
Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us. I am sorry to hear that you experienced so many troubles due to our renovation. Although the renovation process was tough for us all, we are very pleased with the finished product. I have added some new photos so you may see the pleasant changes we have made.
Thank you again for your review, and we hope that you will stop in and see our new property the next time you visit Spokane Valley.

Reviewed June 8, 2012

All the things we liked about the Pheasant Hill Inn are gone! We have stayed here many times in the past, but this is our last visit. Choice Hotels chain has taken over and it will be called Comfort Inn of Spokane Valley in the future.

The existing hotel has been completely gutted and the new furnishings all follow the Comfort Inn bland inexpensive type of decoration. If you like Comfort Inn quality you will love this place because it it all new.

Just know that everything there was to like and relish about the Pheasant Hill Inn and Suites has been taken to the dump. Just sad, but that is the way the economy is today.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us, although we are sorry to hear that you are disappointed about our becoming a Comfort Inn & Suites. Just to clarify, during your stay, we did not currently have any of our new furnishings. Our renovation was completed after your departure.
I have added new photos of our rooms and property to hopefully express the high quality of our new furnishings and overall renovation. Our Comfort Inn & Suites is still locally owned by my family, and we made sure to renovate using the highest quality furnishings available. We do hope that you will stop by and see our new property the next time your travels bring you to Spokane Valley.

Reviewed May 7, 2012

It is confusing how people can leave such great reviews on this hotel as of recently. Also pictures on the hotels website are also SO outdated! Don't let them fool you. We stayed last weekend and it is not a nice hotel. It is actually under construction which was not disclosed when I made reservations. I'm talking walking surfaces with no flooring and exposed tack strips! On the main floor which means you have to walk on them. So if you have small children beware. There is no kitchen and no restaurant on site. I'm not sure what the reviewer was talking about with the soup?? The free breakfast was muffins, cereal, junk really. It is free yes but it was nothing I'd pay for anyhow. There was one person working when we checked in at three so if you need help unloading bags your on your own. Hotel is old and dirty. Yes they are remodeling now but I would have payed more to stay somewhere clean and not under construction during my stay. The only positive thing I would say is the two employees I spoke with during our stay were nice.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank SJCPWA

Dear Guest,
Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us. We are sorry to hear that you experienced so many troubles although we understand as our renovation was a tough time for our property and guests. Our breakfast was limited during our renovation, but is now back up and running as usual with waffles, omelets, fresh fruit, sausage, bacon, etc., and our entire property is brand new.
Although your stay during the renovation was not pleasant, I have added photos of our new property as I am sure you will be pleased with all of the changes.
We hope you will stop in and see us the next time your travels bring you to Spokane Valley!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Spokane Valley
Mirabeau Park Hotel
#7 of 13 in Spokane Valley
Hampton Inn & Suites Spokane Valley
Hampton Inn by Hilton Spokane Airport

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!