We stayed in Sidney for one night as a birthday treat and combined that with our first visit to Mona and enjoyed it immensely. The pavilion was beautiful and the view from the pavilion and the spa bath in particular, were stunning. staff were charming and attentive. Only, minor thing and surprising in somewhere of this quality and price was that the bathroom needed a bit of attention - minor water damage on the wall by the spa and cracked tiles at the shower entrance.
Staying there meant we were able to take the museum at our own pace and fit in a winery tour as well. Loved it and would save up to go there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MONA Pavilions. The eight MONA pavilions overlook the Derwent River and feature artwork from the MONA collection. Four are named for architects who have influenced Australia's architectural landscape: Roy (Grounds), Robin (Boyd), Esmond (Dorney) and Walter (Burley Griffin). The original four pavilions: Arthur (Boyd), Brett (Whiteley), Charles (Blackman) and Sidney (Nolan), have been completely refurbished. All have access to the heated infinity lap pool, sauna and gymnasium. Mona - the gallery and all site facilities are closed on Tuesdays. The Pavilions are open with breakfast still served and in room food and beverage option available for house guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Mona Pavilions reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mona Pavilions Hotel Berriedale
- Mona Pavilions Tasmania, Australia