Stayed 3 nights in Arthur. You are made to real like a rock star with outstanding (and slightly irreverent) service, VIP entry to the museum (which is amongst the best I've seen in the world), as well as the restaurant, winery, brewery. Stunning views of the Derwent River, extremely private and peaceful. Gorgeous 15m indoor pool and sauna. Well-stocked gourmet mini-bar, with local and imported wines, dedicated wine fridge, as well as full kitchen if you prefer cooking every now and then. Unbelievable art in the room. Daily breakfast included is superb, with a wide variety of options. Muesli, juice and milk supplied in the room if you preferring stay indoors. Nice touches such as Aesop toiletries, organic unhomogenised milk, and all the mod cons, make this a supremely enjoyable experience. Don't stay in the CBD, make a real event of your MONA experience and stay at the pavilions. Warning: the museum is incredible and we found 3 nights was the minimum amount of time to do it justice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MONA Pavilions. The eight MONA pavilions overlook the Derwent River and feature artwork from the MONA collection. Four are named for architects who have influenced Australia's architectural landscape: Roy (Grounds), Robin (Boyd), Esmond (Dorney) and Walter (Burley Griffin). The original four pavilions: Arthur (Boyd), Brett (Whiteley), Charles (Blackman) and Sidney (Nolan), have been completely refurbished. All have access to the heated infinity lap pool, sauna and gymnasium. Mona - the gallery and all site facilities are closed on Tuesdays. The Pavilions are open with breakfast still served and in room food and beverage option available for house guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mona Pavilions reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mona Pavilions Hotel Berriedale
- Mona Pavilions Tasmania, Australia