these riverside pavilions are first class accommodation! We stayed in Charles, the layout was spacious and luxurious, it's great to have artifacts in the rooms themselves. the kitchen is well equipt modern, the wine cellar well stocked, the bathroom (downstairs is fantastic with the spa overlooking the river. both bedrooms are comfy and well maintained. the staff were so friendly throughout the hotel and restaurant. the food in the restaurant was delicious too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MONA Pavilions. The eight MONA pavilions overlook the Derwent River and feature artwork from the MONA collection. Four are named for architects who have influenced Australia's architectural landscape: Roy (Grounds), Robin (Boyd), Esmond (Dorney) and Walter (Burley Griffin). The original four pavilions: Arthur (Boyd), Brett (Whiteley), Charles (Blackman) and Sidney (Nolan), have been completely refurbished. All have access to the heated infinity lap pool, sauna and gymnasium. Mona - the gallery and all site facilities are closed on Tuesdays. The Pavilions are open with breakfast still served and in room food and beverage option available for house guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mona Pavilions reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mona Pavilions Hotel Berriedale
- Mona Pavilions Tasmania, Australia