“Great food - Hongkong and Vietnamese”
Review of Super Dish

Super Dish
Ranked #22 of 62 Restaurants in Cabramatta
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I have been to this resto so many times in the past. My last one was just the previous Sunday night.

This place is always full specially holiday and weekend nights. Five minutes walk from Cabramatta train station. Parking is plentiful but not on busy hours. The owners of this resto are migrants from Hongkong and the wait staff local Chinese and Vietnamese. The place is clean, fast service, outdoor dining, and if you are lucky crowded - I like crowds, it is an indicator of great food (at least for me). By the way, I like the ambiance as it is like dining somewhere in Southeast Asia.

The dishes are great. I am over 50 percent of having tried the dishes on the menu. The servings are generous and the prices are reasonable. I have no favourites as the dishes are great tasting. I always try a different dish every time I come in.

If you are after in between meals try the congee with the bread. One congee serving is really big. If you want to be safe, try the crispy chicken and the pipi. Lastly for drinks, go for the frutti ones as they will not disappoint you.

They close late Thursdays and weekends.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Nice place to hang out with friends or family as it offers out door sitting. Meals are reasonable size & value for money. They also have live seafood that are cook to your order. This restaurant is clean & provide good service. Would recommended to people that likes to try something different.