“Caprese sandwiches”
Review of Salumeria Da Aldo

Salumeria Da Aldo
Reviewed August 19, 2016 via mobile

On the advice of a local we bought some Caprese sandwiches here to eat on the boat we hired for the day. They make the sandwiches at the back of the store with the freshest ingredients. This was the best sandwich I've ever had. I wish I could eat one right now.

Reviewed July 11, 2016

period!

Popped in to get lunch for our boat ride with Capri Tour de Wendy (also fantastic). I told Sal to make me whatever he wanted-he gave us the yummy baguette with their fresh tomato& basil then topped one with tuna, another with prosciutto and left one as is.

You know it is going to be good when Dolce Gabana's yacht crew were gathering sundries here!

Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

I was really surprised the quality of the sandwich in this place. It was much more better than my expectation. I was against to have a sandwich for lunch, but my friends persuaded me to eat. After I finished my sandwich, I thanked them for this decision.
It was amazing feeling to have that sandwich with very cold beer, located very very close to the sea.

Reviewed June 22, 2016

very nice shop with friendly staff. If you are around to the port don't go to any restaurant, just buy drink and food and go to seat close to the sea or on the close beach. You can ask for a homemade at the moment sandwicht.The most famose caprese sandwich or whatever you want. Price are much lower than in all Capri and this will be autentic from the island and Italy. Drinks and all the other are just great. If you go to Capri you ahve to stop there

Reviewed June 7, 2016

formidable taste! come here if you are looking for the real 'panino' caprese style! A bit of queue... but is worth it!