Review Highlights

To Capri with Pegasus!!!

Reviewed June 2, 2018
Willie T
via mobile

All reviews pegasus tourists captain capri boats
Reviewed June 25, 2018

Six of us hired this beautiful speed boat from Positano to Capri for a day in May 2018. The service was fantastic and I'm now spoiled for life when it comes to taking a ferry boat to another port. Like riding in First Class instead of Coach! I highly recommended Pegaso Capri.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

I wanted to surprise my wife with a luxury trip to Capri with luxury and this company met all my expectations and my wife loved every minute of it! They were very informative and very helpful in everything that we needed, they also made our reservations at the cool restaurant La Fontalina. It was all worth it and it won’t be our last time. We also had our 8 month old daughter with us and they were very attentive to her as well and caring. Guisy was very nice to us, I emailed her a lot and she was helpful to the end, she also helped with our daughter so we could swim ! I dealt with other companies and they’re attention was not there, the captain was awesome, the tour was very nice and the ride was smooth, thanks again Pegasus for making our trip an awesome memory!

Date of experience: June 2018
2  Thank Willie T
Reviewed September 2, 2017

Comfort and luxury, a skipper who knows and shares his island knowledge, an unforgettable trip around Capri and then across to Naples - I can't wait to do it again!

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank Liz B
Reviewed July 24, 2017

In June my wife and me have been in Naples with MSC Meraviglia, since we didn't buy any excursion, we decided to book directly with Pegaso capri. On Monday morning Mr Cacace was waiting for us on the nearby quay and then we went to Capri! Amazing place, especially Faraglioni & Grotta Azzurra! We spent the best half day of the week.
For sure we will come back, at the least for a long weekend.

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank aroby b
Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

I have been to Capri many times, and I have been on many boats, but this year we spent the day with friends on Pietro's new luxury boat Pegasus...and it was the best boat ride ever! We highly recommend it, even for people who may have trouble getting in and out of the water - it's all made very easy on this boat. There's a an awning too, if you need shade; a full fridge with beverages, and a bathroom, too. Best of all, there's Pietro, who is always ready to make sure you are enjoying the trip! (No need to describe Capri, since everybody knows how beautiful it is - especially when you are in the crystal blue water looking at it!). Highly recommended!

Date of experience: July 2017